Sony MS Pro Duo $77 ??? (MSX-M1GS) (unconfirmed)

polaricecaves

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
http://www.sonymemoryshop.com/

I'm not sure if this deal is legit/safe. I'll send the owner an email asking if I could pay with paypal... Hopefully this is legit! :)

EDIT:
the site says it the High Speed version as well... we'll see :roll:

EDIT #2:

couldn't send the email
Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

:
This user doesn't have a sonymemoryshop.com account
([email protected]) [0]

Well, at least there's an address on the site. Probably just some dude selling them independently. I still wouldn't buy from it though.

Seems kinda fishy. But since its a registered .com you gotta respect it a bit more being it was registered and you can always whois it and identify the authorities. It does seems fishy tho being it only has the 1 item for sale. You think it saying "only 1 per customer" actually adds to its realism, but I think it adds to the fishyness. Its so fishy it smells like a ...... you know.....

There is simply no way he can make a legitimate profit with those prices. That is the only product he sells, so why would he be selling below cost.....

someone else try to send this guy an email. tell him about this thread. Tell him to post a picture of the thousands of these he'd have to have on hand.

I wish I knew for sure. I'm prolly gonna pick up a PSP this weekend.

I dunno. The guy seems to be selling at or below cost, which makes me think the sticks are "hot" or he's just flat out scamming people. Then again, he has various security tags and verifications and is registered with the BBB. A tough call. I'll try to e-mail him and see if I get a response. I'll let you guys know if I find out anything.

Update:

I just got the same rejection e-mail as above saying the account doesn't exist.

Also, as anyone gone through the order process, but not all the way? Just to see how far it goes or if it gives anymore details?

The memory stick pro duos come in 2GB sizes?? Sweet! Maybe I should hold out for one of those to go on sale (not at this site though). I was thinking of getting two 1GB cards because I thought that was the max capacity.

bread's done
Back