Sony Pictures Store Shutdown Giveaway

The Dark Enforcer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
Hey,

I just got an email from the Sony Pictures Store saying that they're closing down on 1/31/19.

In this email I also got a link to a redemption code that allows for the free HD digital redemption of 1 of the following movies:

1. 13 Going on 30
  2. Big Fish
  3. Freedomland
  4. The Grudge
  5. Lockout
  6. Maid in Manhattan
  7. Underworld
  8. The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep

So, if you have a Sony Pictures Store account, check your emails.

Sincerely,

TDE

Last edited by a moderator:
Received this also, easy redemption for a free HD movie. Does this mean Sony Rewards Points are done for Blu/4K codes? I had a stockpile to use but their disc register feature on their site has been down for almost 2 months (with message stating a new disc redemption experience is coming in early 2019 but that seems unlikely with this announcement).

Also noticed you still cannot upload movie tickets for points since Sony Rewards site reopened in December. Also haven’t been receiving Sony Rewards points for PSN digital purchases for a couple months now.

Sony Rewards site sucks, not even their credit card link works (links you to an expired/unavailable site). Why open the site back up if more than half the shit on there is not even functional.

Over the years, from activating different Sony UV movies, I somehow accumulated 3 different accounts. Each got an email and a unique code, so I got 3 movies, none of which I really wanted, but it made my girl happy. So... win?

bread's done
Back