Sony Play Days beginning 12/26 - "up to 50% off accessories" incl. wireless headset

coolz481

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
I'll update the post when the specific prices are listed, but I received an email from Sony today about a PS3 accessory sale beginning 12/26 and running through 1/21. It sounds like it's a nationwide initiative, not just limited to Sony retail stores, but I may be mistaken.

Accessories listed that will be on sale (up to 50% off):

Wireless Stereo Headset

Bluetooth Headsets (black or camouflouge)

Media/blu-ray Remote Control

Sony 3D Glasses

HDMI (6.5 ft)

Dualshock3 Charging Station

Move Charging Station

Sports Champions / Deadmund's Quest Bundle

Move Motion Controller

Move Navigation Controller

Move Sharp Shooter

If you missed the various 50% off deals at Gamestop, Amazon, and Best Buy earlier this summer and fall, it sounds like you'll have another shot.

If you're brand new to Move, I still think the Best Buy exclusive "Mayhem Bundle" with Resistance 3, Killzone 3, Sharpshooter, Camera, Motion Controller and Navigation Controller for $99.99 is by far the best deal:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+Co...on+3/3991358.p?id=1218444836601&skuId=3991358

yes everything was 50% off. Obviously ymv, so call around. I was looking for a move charging station and it was @ MSRP at Wal-Mart, so I popped into the gs down the street this store had all ps3 accessories at 50% off at least that's what I was told. I'd definitely call around. I will add that their are 2 gs stores on the same street and only a 1/4 of a mile apart. I went to the more run down gamestop on the slower part of the street with less frontage. So that might have helped.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Sweet! Hitting up GS ft this puppy tomorrow. New right?[/QUOTE]

Yup brand new. Pretty good headset for its price imo.

I am heading to Gamestop in Dekalb, IL, this Tuesday hoping to snatch it for $50! Then I'll just have to find a way to return my headset from Best Buy (purchased on 12/23).

[quote name='Guimengo']I am heading to Gamestop in Dekalb, IL, this Tuesday hoping to snatch it for $50! Then I'll just have to find a way to return my headset from Best Buy (purchased on 12/23).[/QUOTE]

Do you have your receipt? Dif you use a RZ crd when you purchased? If you did one of the two you will have no problem.

I might get another sharpshooter.... If you have a move then I strongly suggest getting one of those to go with it.

I picked up two last night at 9.40pm at Gamestop Oakridge Mall. Rang up as $49.99, got two, one for a friend. The sales assistant was a little surprised at the discount

Yes and so have countless others on SD and in the other CAG thread! :(

Target has them at 79.99. I'm going to have BB price match and drop my $65 in credit o it.

Good call on the Mayhem bundle in the OP. I used the $20 "I'm sorry" money from cancelled BF games (that I didn't expect to ship anyway) and got it for $80. Awesome.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Is $50 a good price for the 3D glasses?[/QUOTE]

That is the cheapest price I could find for them but then I saw Amazon has the Starter Bundle with two pairs of 3D glasses and the Chronicles of Narnia in 3D for $106.79

bread's done
Back