Sony playstation 24" 3d display bundle for &250 plus free shipping.

Jerseyleoal

CAGiversary!
TigerDirect via ebay offers the Sony PlayStation 24" 1080p 3D LED-Backlit LCD Monitor Bundle, model no. 98078, with KillZone 3 for PlayStation 3 and Uncharted 3 for PlayStation 3 for $249.99 with free shipping. The 3D LCD bundle includes a 24" LED-backlit display, MotorStorm: Apocalypse game, one pair of 3D glasses, and HDMI cable.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2004651&Sku=S171-4100&SRCCODE=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc_o=-ddCjC1bELltzywCjC-d2CjCdwwp&AffiliateID=WxHRncoD05Y-kqN40DjblsB8Cb06iwE3lA

Wouldn't recommend a buy- has been 199 in the past

Also, a 24 inch monitor sucks when you can't even lower volume without getting up to change it

Considering what Sony had to say about 3D at this years E3(zilch, nada) this thing is fine for your PC but for console gaming it won't get much use

Did those previous deals both include the extra 2 games though? This tv has popped up with different incentives through different retailers

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Wouldn't recommend a buy- has been 199 in the past

Also, a 24 inch monitor sucks when you can't even lower volume without getting up to change it

Considering what Sony had to say about 3D at this years E3(zilch, nada) this thing is fine for your PC but for console gaming it won't get much use[/QUOTE]

It works with any Sony brand or universal remote. I was able to control it with my Sony 3d tv remote. Which was actually annoying since they were in the same room. Anytime I would turn my TV on it would kick off my monitor haha.

It is a cool idea but, I got this first to see if I would like 3d and got a Sony 55 NX720 3d after and it wasn't till I got the big one that I realized how poor the 3D on the monitor actually was but, it might be normal for it's size. I was a couple months out of return but since I just dumped all that money on a TV Best Buy let me exchange the display out right for a Vita. It isn't a bad monitor and at $199 might be worth it but, it does NOT work with Nvidia vision 3D. Main plan was to use as a main monitor and have my other led be a 2nd. Had it worked with my 560 TI for 3d I might of kept it. Sadly I never got a chance to check out the cross play and one good thing it has 2 hdmi and 1 component so I was able to use as monitor and put ps3 on it for 3d blu rays. If they make the cross play tech in a 46"+ I would probably upgrade again.

[quote name='kygad']If they make the cross play tech in a 46"+ I would probably upgrade again.[/QUOTE]

You know that the latest LG 3D TVs have a similar feature that allows for full screen "split-screen" play. They call it "Dual Play" My 55" version should be delivered tomorrow, but I wont have the dual play glasses (simply passive 3D glasses where one pair has two "left" lenses the other w/ two "right" lenses) till likely next week (unless I can cop some from the local movie theater and make my own).

I'm real anxious to see it for myself.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Wouldn't recommend a buy- has been 199 in the past[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Umair56']It was $199 during Sony's Memorial Day sale a few weeks ago, games and all.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they included the 2 extra games, just motorstorm, although you can probably say the games combined are only worth about $50, so the deal is pretty much the same.

[quote name='scottman']I don't think they included the 2 extra games, just motorstorm, although you can probably say the games combined are only worth about $50, so the deal is pretty much the same.[/QUOTE]

However, you also have to pay for a time-machine to get the past deal, so this one is better.

:)

bread's done
Back