Sony Playstation 3 Dual Shock 3 controller - Red - $30 FS

"Hassle-free" packaging means not Sony Retail Packaging, just FYI. I've ordered multiple items from DailySteals in the past and I have no complaints, but they are the kings of "New-Other" type items where you don't receive the retail package with the item. I don't know if I'd trust a DS3 like that with how many good knock-offs, etc. there are out there. Just my two cents though...

[quote name='esalw822']"Hassle-free" packaging means not Sony Retail Packaging, just FYI. I've ordered multiple items from DailySteals in the past and I have no complaints, but they are the kings of "New-Other" type items where you don't receive the retail package with the item. I don't know if I'd trust a DS3 like that with how many good knock-offs, etc. there are out there. Just my two cents though...[/QUOTE]

Sounds similar to the stuff Amazon does on certain items. They get special easy to open versions of products instead of the regular packaging.

I got one and paid through paypal just in case. The pictures and the fact they mention it's a Sony brand make it a little more reassuring. FWIW I've ordered about 5 items from them and always gotten the real deal. 1SaleADay though? They can drink piss.

If memory serves me right. I ordered a couple things from them before and it took forever to get here. Something like nearly 2 weeks.

I think I will wait and pick one up local for $35 next week. At least I won't have to wait forever for it to get here and take the chance of it being some knock off.

will paypal refund without too much hassle if they turn out to be frauds? was thinking if i screenshot the main page and then submit a pic of a fake they send me paypal wouldn't give me a hard time...

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']will paypal refund without too much hassle if they turn out to be frauds? was thinking if i screenshot the main page and then submit a pic of a fake they send me paypal wouldn't give me a hard time...[/QUOTE]

sometimes yes, sometime no

[quote name='krashhole']I think I will wait and pick one up local for $35 next week. At least I won't have to wait forever for it to get here and take the chance of it being some knock off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah plenty of places having them on sale next week I think someone is having them for $32.99 even so just take that ad with you to whichever store you want that does Pricematching and buy there.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']will paypal refund without too much hassle if they turn out to be frauds? was thinking if i screenshot the main page and then submit a pic of a fake they send me paypal wouldn't give me a hard time...[/QUOTE]If you want to go through all that for $30, go for it. The PS3 controllers and the Xbox 360 controllers will be $35 next week during the black friday sales.

i guess ill take my chances. after gas and taxes im better off just going through paypal, and if its a fake I will submit for a refund, and if they are fake im going to guess paypal will get hundreds of submissions and have no choice but to refund them all.

:rofl:

Well. Whoever 'changed' the logo from P3(i didn't see this part) did a HORRID rush job. They didn't, even, bother trying to clean up the bottom portion of the copy/paste of the PS logo on the main pic.

You all think I could find the blue dualshock PS3 controller online for $35 or less next week? Really??? Because I can't play my PS3 without a new controller...

Man I hate the red DS3. I got one with the God of War saga, and its the cheapest crap. You can see the red LED lights through the plastic. Overall it just feels extremely cheap.

I was really looking forward to the red too, as I love a red/black color combo.

The white, gamestop gold and black are the best!

[quote name='MulderYuffie']You all think I could find the blue dualshock PS3 controller online for $35 or less next week? Really??? Because I can't play my PS3 without a new controller...[/QUOTE]

If your interested in a controller i have a like new black one for sale :) ill PM ya

[quote name='MulderYuffie']You all think I could find the blue dualshock PS3 controller online for $35 or less next week? Really??? Because I can't play my PS3 without a new controller...[/QUOTE]

Maybe these will be online. I don't think anyone can tell you for sure.

Toys R US
Sony PS3 Dual Shock Controller in Blue or Black $32.99

Best Buy
Sony - DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3 Available In Other Colors $34.99

Got a blue controller with uncharted 1+2 for $29 at kmart. Just have to go in person and see if they have bundles because their employees are TERRIBLE. The one chick almost didn't want to sell me it because she said it was a price error yet they were still on display in the glass case.

These red controllers are weird. I got one with a used PS3. When I cleaned it with a rag + rubbing alcohol, the red came off on the rag...so I exchanged it for a black controller. I don't want that crap getting into my skin if my hands get sweaty...

[quote name='Seraphinianus']These red controllers are weird. I got one with a used PS3. When I cleaned it with a rag + rubbing alcohol, the red came off on the rag...so I exchanged it for a black controller. I don't want that crap getting into my skin if my hands get sweaty...[/QUOTE]I have to ask - why did you use rubbing alcohol?

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']I have to ask - why did you use rubbing alcohol?[/QUOTE]

My guess is to try and sanitize a used controller.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']I have to ask - why did you use rubbing alcohol?[/QUOTE]

sanitize the controller, cleans dirt off quickly, and evaporates. but you have to rub it down with a moist cloth with a bit of water after or else the controller becomes sticky for some weird reason.

i've been washing used controllers like this since forever...this is the first time I've seen coloring come off a controller.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']sanitize the controller, cleans dirt off quickly, and evaporates. but you have to rub it down with a moist cloth with a bit of water after or else the controller becomes sticky for some weird reason.

i've been washing used controllers like this since forever...this is the first time I've seen coloring come off a controller.[/QUOTE]It's happened to me in the past with a Platinum GameCube controller, after heavy use for years. I guess most controllers these days don't have an extra color of coating of them...

I've used rubbing alcohol and q-tips to clean computer keyboards. The alcohol works better than water to remove dirt; plus the alcohol evaporates faster.

[quote name='bkjohns1']I've used rubbing alcohol and q-tips to clean computer keyboards. The alcohol works better than water to remove dirt; plus the alcohol evaporates faster.[/QUOTE]

I have to ask - why did you use rubbing alcohol on your sticky keyboard?

I kid i kid.

Please stop borrowing my keyboard! ;)

[quote name='Dabears34']I have to ask - why did you use rubbing alcohol on your sticky keyboard?

I kid i kid.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back