Sony Playstation 3 DualShock Controller (Black) $29.99 Shipped

[quote name='MadBit']Shipping was free. $31.49 total w/ tax[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Bing cash back!

Sweet, been waiting for a deal like this. My current black controller was unfortunately close when opening an explosive bottle of club soda, and died a slow death. With Modnation on the horizon, a second controller is crucial and this is just the deal I was waiting for.

i wanted a fancy color too, but if i can save $20 i'll spraypaint the thing myself. thanks OP!

[quote name='jful']i wanted a fancy color too, but if i can save $20 i'll spraypaint the thing myself. thanks OP![/QUOTE]

LOL...

Wait, do people actually DO that? And if so, how? I'd LOVE to be rockin' a custom painted PS3 Controller!

Check that - I'd love to be rockin' a custom painted Logitech Force Pro GT and/or MS Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel!

In for one. My current controller's R2 trigger spring is broken or something. There's no resistance to it after playing Bioshock 2 (primary shooting button is R2).

I got one, thanks OP.
FYI the past two years Radio Shack has advertised this price on Black Friday. Never seen it this cheap otherwise, and keep missing the BF sale.

Thanks for this, i'm in for one.
My Sixaxis L1 & L2 buttons recently broke when I dropped it so i've been looking for a replacement.
Now i'll finally have a dualshock again..

Awesome, thanks for the heads-up. Been dreading paying near-retail for a 2nd controller, so you saved me $10-15. Sidenote: used ShopDiscover to earn 5% cashback; easier than dealing with Bing (in this case), IMO.

EDIT: And now I'm kicking myself for forgetting to use my 15% off coupon, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KansasFF']How did you get free shipping on a 29.99 purchase?[/QUOTE]

I also couldn't believe that I would get free shipping on a $29.99 purchase but I just finished making the purchase & got FREE shipping. This is a great deal and I want to thank the OP for sharing this with us! :D

getting 2 :) .... will make great replacement for my 2 sixaxis and in NYC for 2 the tax is $5.32 so $2.66 for one

Damn $22 Fex Overnight Shipping is the only delivery option to Hawaii.

Too cheap to expand into USPS shipping? fuck you Dell!

[quote name='gunm']Damn $22 Fex Overnight Shipping is the only delivery option to Hawaii.

Too cheap to expand into USPS shipping? fuck you Dell![/QUOTE]
Cost of living in heaven, brudda.

[quote name='driftmr2']Grabbed a couple. Search "hdtv" in bing. You'll see the Dell BCB ad, 5% cash back.[/QUOTE]

Did you actually see the Bing cashback on the Dell site? Usually I see something indicating that it is in effect, It just logged me in and then nothing.

Just got a ps3 2 weeks ago and this was sweet timing since Amazon has had my 3rd and 4th controllers on sale for ~$25-$30 for quite some time now but only $10 off on DS3's. Finally able to play with more than one person on my console! Thanks OP!!!

[quote name='Mikocouch']Did you actually see the Bing cashback on the Dell site? Usually I see something indicating that it is in effect, It just logged me in and then nothing.[/QUOTE]

the hdtv bing search worked for me. couldn't find dell in the retailer list however.

[quote name='gunm']Damn $22 Fex Overnight Shipping is the only delivery option to Hawaii.

Too cheap to expand into USPS shipping? fuck you Dell![/QUOTE]
Same in Alaska. I got all excited too..

bread's done
Back