Sony Playstation 3 DualShock Controller (Black) $29.99 Shipped

[quote name='newtypex']I just got my delayed email today. Delivery date is now 5/28. It's going to take them 3 weeks just to ship me a PS3 controller...that's pretty pathetic. At least I'll be saving $13 I guess. Probably should've ordered it from Amazon @ $35. I'd have it in my hands by now.[/QUOTE]

where have you found one on amazon for $35?

all i see is one for $35.49 plus $3.99 shipping. that's still better than list, but not as nice as $30+tax.

[quote name='cheapomonkey']where have you found one on amazon for $35?

all i see is one for $35.49 plus $3.99 shipping. that's still better than list, but not as nice as $30+tax.[/QUOTE]

they were selling them for that price the same time dell was selling them for 30. the price changed a few days ago.

Yeah, I have to wait until the 26th of May. Oh well. I still thinks this is a good deal since usually the PS3 Dual Shock Controller is normally $40+ range.

Got mine in this afternoon also.

[quote name='wowcantwait']To those who received the controllers, Did your tracking number appear on the order status?[/QUOTE]

No, the tracking # never appeared for me.

I also recieved the 'order delayed til the 26th' email, and it arrived this afternoon. Seems like every time I order something from Dell I get an email saying the order is delayed for two-three weeks but it still arrives two or three days later.

bread's done
Back