Sony PlayStation Plus Subscription: 12-Month Subscription Card $40, 3-Month Subscription Card $13 + Free Shipping (BB & Reward Zone Account Required)

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Best Buy.com has Sony PlayStation Plus Subscription on sale listed below when following the instructions. Shipping is free or select in-store pickup as alternative option. Offer is valid through 8/17/13.

Note, users may purchase these selected items with this In-Store Printable Coupon [Store Locator] (Must be logged into account). A Best Buy Account + Reward Zone Account is required; linked to Gamers Club Reward Zone Program

1. Login to your BestBuy.com account (Free Account Sign-Up Here)
  2. Link your Best Buy account with a BestBuy Reward Zone (Free Account Sign-Up Here)
  3. Sign-up your Best Buy Reward Zone with Gamers Club Reward Zone Program here for free.
  4. Add items to cart (prices reflect at checkout)
  5. Shipping is free or select in-store pickup as alternative option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should this work if we save the cards and then use them with the PS4? I don't have a PS3 or Vita.

Thanks OP!  Got one for $29.99 after my Reward Zone Coupons.  Very nice.  I think I am paid for at least a year, but the beauty of it is that just like Xbox Live, these stack, so if you add more, it just extends your sub!

I would also like to know if we can save them up for when we buy the PS4 (also don't have a vita or PS3) or must they be activated immediately?

you can save them up....i had an extra card once and waited a year to enter the code into the network...it still worked fine...

Also, I really don't see what the big problem is with duplicate threads because if its NOT on the first page of the gaming deals forum, I don't tend to read it!  And yes, I DO check this site daily, but only the first page deals.  If the deal is still valid and its off the front page, I don't see a problem with another post, although bumping the original post WOULD be tidier, I admit.  So again, thank you OP!

I think this problem would be solved with a "hot deals" marker that acts a little bit like a temporary sticky.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back