SONY Playstation PS3 120GB Slim LBP/RATCHET Bundle $237.99 USED YMMV XBOX 360 Deals

CandyCaptain

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
It came to a total of 273.42 that is with s+h and tax included for me. I am in Elgin Illinois, and it shipped from Texas, mine is coming with everything.

http://www.cowboom.com/store/productDetails.cfm?contentID=666126

MIcrosoft Xbox 360 Pro Bundle with Kung Fu Panda / Lego Indiana Jones Games $169

http://www.cowboom.com/store/produc...=547037&catlvl=2&filters=New,Used,Refurbished

Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Bundle w/ Lego Batman & Pure $185 I edge caution on this one, in the missing parts they say it's missing warranty seal could be locked out of xbox live, now they do have a 30 return policy so it's up to you.

http://www.cowboom.com/store/produc...=664231&catlvl=2&filters=New,Used,Refurbished

This is my 1st deal posting I hope it is acceptable :S

YMMV
If you want you can pm me deal you find really good and I'll edit my post accordingly.

Thanks for the info Fox ^.^, and yes the site is Legit

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CandyCaptain']is That Bill Murray with a Mario hat on? If so that Pic is total win ^.^[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the pic you're referring to. But they giveaway best buy gift cards from contests on their blog. WTF is up with that?!

[quote name='anotherusedupname']I haven't seen the pic you're referring to. But they giveaway best buy gift cards from contests on their blog. WTF is up with that?![/QUOTE]

It's FoxHoundADAM's avatar! It's very fitting of Joystiq and their mario-themed avatars...I need to get me one.

edit: that was way off topic, my bad

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont like this description

USED

- Fully functional
- May show limited signs of use
- May be missing parts or accessories
- May have dents or scratches

the LBP game is the Game of The Year Edition. 30 dollar worth DLC is included in there.
The ratchet and clank game is the new one that was released a few months ago.

If you dont have a ps3 and dont mind that someone had their dirty hands on it before you, you might as well bite.

238 dollars for a ps3 lbp goty and r&c?!?
:D

There is a reason they post possible missing parts, if you look at the availability, there are multiple choices, I had mine ship from Texas, and it came with everything now last I checked, all those r gone, but there are still some with like missing cords and I believe the other choice is missing a controller. But yeah since I was fortunate enough to find it before anyone else here I got the complete package deal 1 sorry bout that ^.^' anyways their game selection is pretty weak, but their console selection is total win, just limited stock unfortunately.

missing cable is fine since sony doesnt include a damn HDMI cable and I have a stockpile of them anyway.. but a missing dualshock would be a deal killer

Damn, this site has some frakking amazing deals. NCAA College Football 2005 for the Xbox for only $33.99 and not to mention a used DJ Hero turntable for a mere $698.99!! What a steal!

I'm glad I finally got a PS3 from Walmart with 20% bing cashback...so that made it $240 before taxes and shipping.

I would never buy any console used. They break down quickly enough as it is when you buy them brand new! The "may be missing parts or accessories" description would have me biting my nails for sure.

I did, however, buy from cowboom on ebay. I got an xbox battery charger for really cheap...but it came without a power cord. Of course, they did mention this in the description before I bought it.

bread's done
Back