Sony Pro Duo Sticks $10 Rebate at BB

Shadows916

CAGiversary!
Picked up a Sony 256mb Pro Duo stick for my PSP yesterday- was 64.99 and came with the memory stick duo adaptor for free, and had a 10.00 mail in rebate. Don't know if the rebate works for the biggercards, they only had the 512 and 1 gig in Sandisk wich did not include the adaptor unless you paid extra.

On Friday I picked up a 256 mb Sandisk gaming card in Circuit city for $44.99 and it came with a $10 MIR. Today I just placed an order with Best Buy for a sandisk 512 mb memory stick pro duo $69.99 and it has a $10 MIR. Need something to hold me over till I can find the 1gb cards.

[quote name='vietgurl']Yeah, I'm looking at the 512 memory stick pro duo from BB....$69.99 with a $10 MIR is so tempting.....[/QUOTE]
i went this mornin to pick this shit up but it was closed.. dumbass me :/

the adaptor lets you plug the memory stick into a computer or laptop that has the ports for it, then makes file transfers easier. i wanted the 512, but the sony brand was oos- and the sandisk wanted ore for the 512 w/ adaptor in store

[quote name='AzianAsspicker']i went this mornin to pick this shit up but it was closed.. dumbass me :/[/QUOTE]

Lol you aint the only one. Everything by me was closed today and I was looking forward to picking it up, and putting the Clone Wars on my psp. Oh well, I'll pick it up tom then.

[quote name='notoriousxbox']Lol you aint the only one. Everything by me was closed today and I was looking forward to picking it up, and putting the Clone Wars on my psp. Oh well, I'll pick it up tom then.[/QUOTE]

are u transfering the tv show files to the 516mb and playing them on your psp? Is that possible? What file format would they need to be?

Yes it is possible.

I use a program called DVD Decrypter that rips the file from my dvd into my hardrive. From there I take that file and drop it into a program called 3GP that converts the file into Mp4 format.

Then I just hook up my psp to my computer, transfer the file and bam. Clone wars while im at work. It gets no sweeter.

[quote name='notoriousxbox']Yes it is possible.

I use a program called DVD Decrypter that rips the file from my dvd into my hardrive. From there I take that file and drop it into a program called 3GP that converts the file into Mp4 format.

Then I just hook up my psp to my computer, transfer the file and bam. Clone wars while im at work. It gets no sweeter.[/QUOTE]
how big is the clone wars file after it's all done being converted.

[quote name='notoriousxbox']Yes it is possible.

Then I just hook up my psp to my computer, transfer the file and bam. Clone wars while im at work. It gets no sweeter.[/QUOTE]

nice i use dvd decrypter also. Wheres a good place to get the 3GP program? How many hours of Mp4 format would fit on various duo sticks?

[quote name='AzianAsspicker']how big is the clone wars file after it's all done being converted.[/QUOTE]

The file was about 220-230mb dont exactly remember the exact number. I'll let you know when I get home. Was in a rush this morning so I forgot my psp. :(

CAG1000-I dont have the links stored on my work computer so I'll give u the site once I get home later.

As far as storage it is really up to the level of quality you want on the psp. I used the lowest settings possible to rip Pulp Fiction to a 200+ mb file. IMHO the quality was unwatchable. When it comes to animation I drop it to 15FPS. and then decide on the audio settings. I have done it with Simpsons, Family Guy and the Clone Wars DVD and it looks fine to me. Rule of thumb is the better quality you want the more mb its gonna be.

bread's done
Back