Sony PS2 $89.95 + tax + ship @ TRU.com after return of controller at TRU B&M (YMMV)

psychoxfoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not like it's that great of a deal or that anyone still needs a ps2 but...
www.toysrus.com has the Sony PlayStation 2 Console for $129.99. Item 383087
Add a PS2 Freedom Pad Wireless Controller $19.99 Item: 664453..
and then Price drops to $89.95 for console, $19.99 for controller

Pretty good deal, but you're gonna get nailed for the referral link. Edit your post and change it to a direct link to TRU.

[quote name='psychoxfoo']Not like it's that great of a deal or that anyone still needs a ps2 but...

ToysRUS.com has the Sony PlayStation 2 Console for $129.99. Item 383087
Add a PS2 Freedom Pad Wireless Controller $19.99 Item: 664453..
and then Price drops to $89.95 for console, $19.99 for controller

[/quote]

Thread title is kinda misleading, don't ya think?

I mean, you are required to pay a total of $109.94 to get the PS2, not $89.95.

[quote name='nwaugh']Hmm, is the TRU site busy for anyone else? Looks like it might be getting hammered.[/quote]

ROFL thanks to the TRU buy 2 get 1 glitch, everyone and their mother (FW and SD) are killing that site.

[quote name='bassec']What glitch?[/QUOTE]

The promo was B2G1 free, and instead turned out to be Buy 0 Get 3 free (plus shipping). The thread is near the top, but the glitch is dead and all orders will probably be cancelled.

You know I got my DS lite using a similar deal glitch. They had the over the hedge thing where you had to buy it, the DS and some overpriced starter kit to get 40 off. But there was a glitch and all you needed to buy was the game and the DS. so I got my DS lite w/ over the hedge for $135 shipped. After I go and exchange over the hedge at TRU b&M my DS lite will come out to 105 shipped. I didn't post on here because I didn't want 1,000,000 orders placed and have my order cancelled.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You know I got my DS lite using a similar deal glitch. They had the over the hedge thing where you had to buy it, the DS and some overpriced starter kit to get 40 off. But there was a glitch and all you needed to buy was the game and the DS. so I got my DS lite w/ over the hedge for $135 shipped. After I go and exchange over the hedge at TRU b&M my DS lite will come out to 105 shipped. I didn't post on here because I didn't want 1,000,000 orders placed and have my order cancelled.[/quote]

Ah ha... So you're one of those selfish CAGs...:booty:

You're no friend of ours... :fridge:

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']Ah ha... So you're one of those selfish CAGs...:booty:

You're no friend of ours... :fridge:[/quote] LOL^^^^ My thoughts exactly.

Will TRU actually refund the money for the controller in store or give you store credit?

[quote name='psychoxfoo']lol.. it's prob not that hard to refund the controller to a local toysrus[/quote]

You'd better have something like a receipt or something that verifies you ordered from TRU.com or you will most likely be stuck with an extra controller.

As for the selfish CAG thing, I am guilty of that too, as I know where there's a Kmart with another 2 Donkey Kongas and 3 Taikos just sitting on the shelves, but I'm not saying a word. :whistle2:# Hehehehe They're all MINE, mine I tells ya.

ebay....much better prices there. Especially if you're looking for a console either
(Just told a PS 2 fat on ebay for $70 including a controller and two games)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You know I got my DS lite using a similar deal glitch. They had the over the hedge thing where you had to buy it, the DS and some overpriced starter kit to get 40 off. But there was a glitch and all you needed to buy was the game and the DS. so I got my DS lite w/ over the hedge for $135 shipped. After I go and exchange over the hedge at TRU b&M my DS lite will come out to 105 shipped. I didn't post on here because I didn't want 1,000,000 orders placed and have my order cancelled.[/quote]

You didnt pay taxes on this?

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']Ah ha... So you're one of those selfish CAGs...:booty:

You're no friend of ours... :fridge:[/quote]

Not really selfish, if you think about it what good would it be to have 1,000 people order it and 1,000 orders get cancelled like the 2 for 1 glitch. I was going to post once my order was confirmed shipped, but it didn't ship until after the glitch was fixed.

bread's done
Back