Sony PS3 500GB GTA V Bundle $230 + Free Shipping

tempting as i've never owned a ps3 but i'm holding out for ps4
Not a good reason to not have a ps3 unless you have no interest in playing the Uncharted series, Infamous series, Heavy Rain / Beyond 2 Souls, or The Last of Us.

Who knows when that PS3 streaming tech will be available for the ps4 and at what price it will come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tempting. This is a normal copy of GTAV which I could sell for $30 right?
This is a popular game and highly unlikely to have huge price drops any time soon. If you keep it sealed/unopened, you should be able to sell it for $40-50.

Not a good reason to not have a ps3 unless you have no interest in playing the Uncharted series, Infamous series, Heavy Rain / Beyond 2 Souls, or The Last of Us.

Who knows when that PS3 streaming tech will be available for the ps4 and at what price it will come.
God of War series, Gran Turismo series, Little Big Planet series, Motorstorm series, Resistance series, Ratchet & Clank series, Kill Zone series etc.

If you're going to trade GTAV, then yes it can be done.  GS doesn't require cover art so just remove it.  BB is more YMMV, but mine doesn't require original cover art so either remove the art or cut out the bar code; they can easily look up the game title on the computer.

bread's done
Back