Sony PS3 Bluetooth/FFX13/trinity universe/Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 $40/40/30/40 @ GS$

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
More GS PS3 price drops
It's the official Sony BT headset also

I have another post with all the GOTY editions on sale too.

GS also has AC 2/Hawx 2 for $20 each, Spiderman SD is $40 and if you buying COD BO combine this at full price to get an even bigger $ GC plus the gamer points there's a ton of games on sale right now that can be price matched. If u jump on these coupons soon all the BB points will post just b4 Xmas.

BB has a gift card coupon deal thru 11/15 that can be use w/these game price matched

Last edited by a moderator:
still too high for NGS2 , it was $20 during a k-mart clearance a couple weeks ago but i missed out on it then, though until then I still got the 360 version + it's DLC to tie me over :D

[quote name='tightclaws']Thats not really a deal..[/QUOTE]

Buy the items for full price at BB I think it will be over $200 use the coupon to get the highest GC value $20 or $25 depending on what coupon u have. Then come back & price match all the items. Also u can xchange games from ps3 or xbox. Whenever there's a gift card offer u can clean up by buying games at full price that qualify for the current deal that u know are already on sale elsewhere.

[quote name='meatwad3000']still too high for NGS2 , it was $20 during a k-mart clearance a couple weeks ago but i missed out on it then, though until then I still got the 360 version + it's DLC to tie me over :D[/QUOTE]

The 360 version is far superior. Take it from someone who's gotten 1250/1250 on NG2 and would have gotten the Plat on the PS3 if I didn't get bored with it. As a game on its own, it's pretty good. For a Ninja Gaiden game, it's the worst in the series.

[quote name='mr_bungle']The 360 version is far superior. Take it from someone who's gotten 1250/1250 on NG2 and would have gotten the Plat on the PS3 if I didn't get bored with it. As a game on its own, it's pretty good. For a Ninja Gaiden game, it's the worst in the series.[/QUOTE]

yeah , I'm close to a 1250/1250 myself , but damn mission 12 and 14 on the DLC. I just wanted sigma 2 for the new bosses and extra levels but just for that alone and knowing the game got dumbed down heavily in difficulty I just can't bother to pay more than $20 for it.

[quote name='Enuf']Buy the items for full price at BB I think it will be over $200 use the coupon to get the highest GC value $20 or $25 depending on what coupon u have. Then come back & price match all the items. Also u can xchange games from ps3 or xbox. Whenever there's a gift card offer u can clean up by buying games at full price that qualify for the current deal that u know are already on sale elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Hmm Enuf, out of curiosity which Best Buy coupons where you referring to? I would love to get a couple of these titles using your method, but i had a hard time googling which Gift Card coupon it was.

[quote name='meatwad3000']yeah , I'm close to a 1250/1250 myself , but damn mission 12 and 14 on the DLC. I just wanted sigma 2 for the new bosses and extra levels but just for that alone and knowing the game got dumbed down heavily in difficulty I just can't bother to pay more than $20 for it.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Honestly MM on Mentor difficulty is probably harder than the story mode on MNM :lol: Then you get to a few of those MNM missions and it's sooooo friggin tough. Hardest 1250 I've gotten in anything, hands down.

[quote name='popaloo']Hmm Enuf, out of curiosity which Best Buy coupons where you referring to? I would love to get a couple of these titles using your method, but i had a hard time googling which Gift Card coupon it was.[/QUOTE]

There's 2 current ones valid till 11/14 & one 12/17-12/24
BB just sent out there RZ silver holiday booklet with one of each and when I was shopping in August one of the BB employees gave me a $5/$10/$25 coupon.

For those not familiar with these
spend $50/$100/$250 & get the $5/$10/$25 GC
the holiday booklet one is spend $100/$250/$500/$1000 & get $10/$25/$50/$130

The problem with Sigma 2 besides less bloody is the new TeamNinja's leader's vision of hard. His game uses cheap 1 hit kills instead of Itagaki's vision of hard, which is well, freaking hard. lol You get spam to death with a zillion off screen projectiles but if you are aware of your surrounding and know how to defend and counter properly, you'll survive even with a few hits taken on higher difficulty settings. Sigma 2's difficulty levels are nothing but increase damage, upto 1 hit kills and increase enemies health. What's up with the black spider ninjas requiring 5 izuna drops to kills?! That's not making it harder. That's boring. In NG2, these guys would fire more projectiles and attack more viciously on higher difficulties. So, if you are waiting for a deal on Sigma2, don't bother, just get the superior version on 360 for cheap. I got all my Gaiden game at launch at near retail prices because I am a big fan. I may not do the same for Gaiden 3 because the new TeamNinja just isn't the same as the old. I will get Devil's Third on release. ;)

bread's done
Back