Sony PS3 Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control $17.99

Very tempting as my remote (older style) just broke last week.

But idk If I'm just getting cheaper but I can't bring myself to buy a new remote. I'll just use my DS for now

[quote name='seether254']this was $15 two weeks ago at best buy.[/QUOTE]

Yep. But without a time machine, this is the best you can do...now.:lol:

[quote name='dragonjud']Yep. But without a time machine, this is the best you can do...now.:lol:[/QUOTE]it goes on sale quite often though just when Sony products are featured.

How much for the time machine?

EDIT: Any idea how long this is on sale? I have oodles of credit, but I don't want to use it on shipping and have not found an adequate filler for free shipping.

EDIT 2: This is an updated model. What is new from the old version? The best would be backlit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']it goes on sale quite often though just when Sony products are featured.[/QUOTE]

cheaper than $15?

[quote name='PapaSmerf']How much for the time machine?

EDIT: Any idea how long this is on sale? I have oodles of credit, but I don't want to use it on shipping and have not found an adequate filler for free shipping.

EDIT 2: This is an updated model. What is new from the old version? The best would be backlit.[/QUOTE]
I know the new version has controls for televisions, etc.

Not sure if its backlit though.

[quote name='PlayLives']cheaper than $15?[/QUOTE]it was $10 when Sony stuff was 50% off during one of their move deals that's the cheapest I've ever seen it & the newer one was pretty good deal too but I don't remember if it was 50% off also.

I have the older version of this remote, and the buttons are way too sensitive. Anytime I accidentally roll the remote over or a cushion falls on it, the PS3 turns on. Does the latest revision change that at all?

If you have a weird brand TV, make sure it will work. I ended up returning one I bought last week because I couldn't get it to work with my TCL TV (Some weird brand 32" HDTV I got from Amazon pretty cheap)

This is a better remote than the previous model. It has a volume control, channel select, and power buttons and input select for the tv mode. What I really like about it is that since the user has to press a device button ( tv, ps3, amp) it no longer turns on the ps3 with any random press of a button. Definitely a worthy purpose if you use the ps3 a lot to stream movies and shows. Also when in tv or amp it uses line of sight signal but is bluetooth when using ps3.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Does it have a backlight? Or at least glow in the dark keys?[/QUOTE]No, but it is the only remote that works for the ps3, so it has that going for it ;)

I know this remote works with TVs, but since there is no specific mention of the PS3 3D display, can anyone confirm that this model of remote works with the display?

bread's done
Back