Sony PS3 Wireless Controller $40 / 360 Wireless $38 (black $40) shipped at Amazon

Darn, had the 360 controller been a black one I might've gotten in on this.

Still a great deal though for people who need an extra controller, I don't think I've seen them that cheap outside of ebay, myself.

Lot of store drop the price of PS3 controller to 40. ummm maybe the new controller might show up soon ^_^; . BTW, CheapD please tell me what is the spec. of your Macbook.

[quote name='nonggame']BTW, CheapD please tell me what is the spec. of your Macbook.[/quote]
2.16 core 2 duo, 2gb ram, 160gb hard drive
color = black

[quote name='CheapyD']2.16 core 2 duo, 2gb ram, 160gb hard drive
color = black[/QUOTE]
Thanks I'll get myself a Macbook on New Year ^__^; still haven't decide if I should get the Macbook Pro or just Macbook.

[quote name='hero_icon_rolemodel']Damn! Next Gen controllers are expensive. (I don't have a PS3, 360, or WII yet)[/quote]
They are also wireless but still too expensive.

well if i remember correctly some of the good wireless controllers of last gen were around 40-50 bucks, only difference is wireless is now the standard.

The only weird thing is it says the list price for the wireless controller is $39.99, which is what it should be really with the wired being $29.99 (but is says a list price of $40 also).

Maybe just a fluke.

Do you know if this is pricing will be permanent on Amazon, or is this a temporary sale? I don't have much room on my budget this month.

[quote name='Poet_JD']Do you know if this is pricing will be permanent on Amazon, or is this a temporary sale? I don't have much room on my budget this month.[/QUOTE]

I bet you its temporary, they had 12+1 live cards for 38.88 for the 1st half of 2006 and then they drove it back up to the 49.99 price point. Sigh

Sam's Club has these every day (at least near me they do) for $75 for a 2 pack. You have to pay tax, but still a good every day deal.

[quote name='nonggame']Lot of store drop the price of PS3 controller to 40. ummm maybe the new controller might show up soon ^_^; . BTW, CheapD please tell me what is the spec. of your Macbook.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the six axis with rumble coming soon.

[quote name='hero_icon_rolemodel']Damn! Next Gen controllers are expensive. (I don't have a PS3, 360, or WII yet)[/quote]

$40 is a pretty good deal for a new PS3 controller imho. They are wireless and they already have a rechargable battery pack included.

[quote name='nonggame']Thanks I'll get myself a Macbook on New Year ^__^; still haven't decide if I should get the Macbook Pro or just Macbook.[/quote]The main difference is the 100x better card in the Pro. So if you're going to play Oblivion and Crysis you'll need the pro. Personally I think notebooks should never be for gaming so I'd go with macbook.

bread's done
Back