Sony Psp 3000 Bundle White

Yes, your BIN is too high. A little more information would also help you.

1. What bundle was this from? As far as I know all non-black psp came in some sort of bundle.

2. Your description of the system is too vague. Use words like mint. Describe if it has a screen protector, and how long you've owned it. Are you the only owner?

3. Offering to ship in a flat rate 'envelope' show carelessness on your part. Who in their right mind would ship an item like this in a flat rate envelope? Describe how you will carefully box it up for shipping.

Hope that helps...

[quote name='dragonjud']Yes, your BIN is too high. A little more information would also help you.

1. What bundle was this from? As far as I know all non-black psp came in some sort of bundle.

2. Your description of the system is too vague. Use words like mint. Describe if it has a screen protector, and how long you've owned it. Are you the only owner?

3. Offering to ship in a flat rate 'envelope' show carelessness on your part. Who in their right mind would ship an item like this in a flat rate envelope? Describe how you will carefully box it up for shipping.

Hope that helps...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback..

It was from the Assassins creed bundle

and nope i didn't notice that i put that i was going to ship it in an envelope. I will change that right away.

bread's done
Back