Sony PSP-3000 Portable Gaming System with 5-Game Bundle $99.99 @ Groupon

Make it $49 without the games and they would have hooked me.  I just want a PSP just to play the games that I can't on my Vita.

I saw this yesterday and thought CAG had a Groupon master thread already. Someone with more ambition should get on that :) Also, I think there is a Wii U controller for $12.99.

Make it $49 without the games and they would have hooked me. I just want a PSP just to play the games that I can't on my Vita.
Exactly why I got one recently. (And to leave space on memory cards.) For $85 total I got a PSP 2000 with wall and car charger, Han Solo in carbonite case, 1gb memory stick, 7 games (Little Big Planet, Brave Story, Fat Princess, Riviera [only one without booklet], Warriors of the Lost Empire [sealed], Darkstalkers: TCT, Prinny) and 2 UMD movies (The Fifth Element, The Sandlot 1 & 2).

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly why I got one recently. (And to leave space on memory cards.) For $85 total I got a PSP 2000 with wall and car charger, Han Solo in carbonite case, 1gb memory stick, 7 games (Little Big Planet, Brave Story, Fat Princess, Riviera [only one without booklet], Warriors of the Lost Empire [sealed], Darkstalkers: TCT, Prinny) and 2 UMD movies (The Fifth Element, The Sandlot 1 & 2).
New or used?

if anyone rather deal with walmart instead of groupon they have a very similar offer on the psp 3000 bundle for $99.00 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-PSP-Ultimate-Bundle-30-Savings/21684021 it was also posted a week ago that some people were receiving the bundle with three games inside the bundle box with the psp plus the three games you pick out yourself including a few combo packs more info on that thread is here http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326640-new-psp-3000-6-8-games-9900-taxfree-shipping-walmartcom/?hl=%2Bbundle+%2Bwalmart#entry11487829

Locoroco's pretty great! 

If you get a PSP, get the two Syphoon Filter games!  (And for that matter pick up the God of War games.  Haven't played assention yet, but IMO the PSP ones are the best save for 3, and have significant and kinda freaky story stuff for the series)

I've still got my PSP 1000 from launch day, the only system I have ever preordered in 30+ years of gaming... About a year ago I added a mint white PSP GO when GameStop had used ones on sale for $50.

If you like emulation of older games/systems a CFW PSP is the best thing on the market at

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back