Sony PSP Entertainment Pack @ Gamestop.

Not bad considering the average 1gig stick goes for $59.99, and the ATV game and UMD movie are both $19.99 a piece.

[quote name='EarthKing']Here is the link:
I think it's more buck for your bang ...It's $250.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Jeremy

One of the most pathetic official bundles I've ever seen. Maybe if they threw in 10 UMDs. Nobody's buying them anyway.

[quote name='melvoin']One of the most pathetic official bundles I've ever seen. Maybe if they threw in 10 UMDs. Nobody's buying them anyway.[/QUOTE]I think it's an awesome bundle

So...I still have the warranty for Gamestop on my PSP...I wonder how hard it would be to go and exchange my "value pack" for this bundle.

Some of you are too cynical, no wonder no one listens to people complaining about "no more pack in games", compared to the original $250 bundle, this blows it ouf of the water

Plus

Sell ATV for $15
Sell Lords of Dogtown for $5

You got a PSP and 1 GB official memory card for $230.

And if you actually wanted the game and the movie, ALL the better.

Plus if you're using 3 for 10 credit, then you've got yourself a steal of a deal.

betterthana$130dslitewithnothingnotevensometrinketsoragamefuckingnintendogotmejustcauseitispink

How about instead of rebundling the PSP system every ten minutes, Sony concentrates on getting more actual good GAMES published instead? Just my humble goddamn opinion.

[quote name='secretvampire']How about instead of rebundling the PSP system every ten minutes, Sony concentrates on getting more actual good GAMES published instead? Just my humble goddamn opinion.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, despite the fact that the PSP is having a great year for games thus far, I agree with you because no other portable game company does anything like this. :roll:

[quote name='secretvampire']How about instead of rebundling the PSP system every ten minutes, Sony concentrates on getting more actual good GAMES published instead? Just my humble goddamn opinion.[/QUOTE]
There are plenty of great games out on the PSP and many more coming.

[quote name='secretvampire']How about instead of rebundling the PSP system every ten minutes, Sony concentrates on getting more actual good GAMES published instead? Just my humble goddamn opinion.[/quote]
I support this opinion. I've owned a PSP several different times and all those times I ended up getting rid of it because there was nothing worthwhile to play on it aside from playing Ridge Racer and Lumines every fucking time.

There are a mess of interesting games hitting PSP in the next few months:

LocoRoco (out now)
GTA Vice City Stories
Bounty Hounds
Power Stone Collection
Killzone: Liberation
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
WTF: Work Time Fun
GUN Showdown
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony
Medal of Honor Heroes
Mortal Kombat Deception Unchained
Gunpey
Lumines II
Death Jr. 2
SOCOM FTB 2
Gitaroo Man Lives!
Hot PXL
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

... etc.

The latest top 10 in Japan.....

1. PS2 - Phantasy Star Universe - Sega - 120,202 (NEW)
2. NDS - New Super Mario Bros. - Nintendo - 72,763 (2,974,027) - 15th week
3. NDS - Brain Age 2 - Nintendo - 46,662 (3,119,857) - 37th week
4. NDS - Final Fantasy III - Square Enix - 45,949 (549,001) - 2nd week
5. NDS - Tingle RPG - Nintendo - 45,496 (NEW)
6. NDS - Cooking Navi - Nintendo - 35,689 (419,733) - 7th week
7. NDS - Mario Hoops 3 on 3 - Square Enix - 34,001 (267,763) - 6th week
8. NDS - Animal Crossing: Wild World - Nintendo - 32,605 (3,181,735) - 42nd week
9. GBA - Rythm Tengoku - Nintendo - 28,361 (123,432) - 5th week
10. NDS - Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2 - Namco Bandai - 27,540 (458,474) - 6th week

Not to rag on the PSP or anything, but they really need to get their act together. As good as the remakes on the PSP are, the need to come up with more stuff like Tekken: Dark Resurrection, Loco Roco and ......ugh I can't think of anything else. -_-

this bundle is definitely better than the launch bundle but still, the psp needs a proper price drop before I buy one. I think I'll probably get the DS lite first.

I don't get why everyone says the psp doesn't have any good games. The psp has more games that have sold over 100,000 copies than the ds does.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']I don't get why everyone says the psp doesn't have any good games. The psp has more games that have sold over 100,000 copies than the ds does.[/QUOTE]

But Brain Age, Brain Age 2 and New Super Mario Bros. added together probably outsold all PSP games combined..... :p

There's always a holiday bundle, and I was waiting for this one, but when my Sony rep told me about it... . Well, who the hell would want ATV and Lords of Dog Town anyway?! I would have been happy if all they added was a 1Gig sitck and kept it at $199.99. Or hell, they should have just done what Nintendo did the year before last and include a coupon that let's you choose your game. You know, like, "choose any 'Greatest Hits' title with proof of purchase from your PSP". That would have been nice, but bump this crap.

[quote name='kaiyouske']The latest top 10 in Japan.....

8. NDS - Animal Crossing: Wild World - Nintendo - 32,605 (3,181,735) - 42nd week
10. NDS - Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2 - Namco Bandai - 27,540 (458,474) - 6th week

[/QUOTE]
That has nothing to do with anything.

[quote name='kaiyouske']The latest top 10 in Japan.....

Not to rag on the PSP or anything, but they really need to get their act together. As good as the remakes on the PSP are, the need to come up with more stuff like Tekken: Dark Resurrection, Loco Roco and ......ugh I can't think of anything else. -_-[/QUOTE]

You have to admit something is seriously wrong with a country when its top 10 is portable console minigames.

[quote name='sarausagi']You have to admit something is seriously wrong with a country when its top 10 is portable console minigames.[/quote]

Why is that ? Just about everyone there has to take the train\subway and they have either a PSP\DS to pass the time. I am sure NOA Or SCEA would kill to have there portable systems have that much support in America were portable games are constantly dominate the charts.

Thats why Japan gets all the Limited Edition Systems and special Swag because the fans there support the hell out of gaming and almost everyone young or old plays videogames.

[quote name='darkk']Why is that ? Just about everyone there has to take the train\subway and they have either a PSP\DS to pass the time. I am sure NOA Or SCEA would kill to have there portable systems have that much support in America were portable games are constantly dominate the charts.

Thats why Japan gets all the Limited Edition Systems and special Swag because the fans there support the hell out of gaming and almost everyone young or old plays videogames.[/QUOTE]

Well, it just seems like the DS has a monopoly in Japan, our top 10 lists are a lot more balanced in types of games and the consoles as well..

based on this list..Japanese people only have DS and only play twitch games.

[quote name='tenzor']Not bad considering the average 1gig stick goes for $59.99, and the ATV game and UMD movie are both $19.99 a piece.[/quote]

um...u can find 1gb sticks for 30$ everywhere, $15 or less AR

2gb cost 60$ nowadays w/o rebates

bread's done
Back