Sony PSP Go $99.99 Zellers

foxmcloud

CAGiversary!
hey!
it's been a long time since I've shared a deal with you
I just came back from Zellers Taschereau Brossard and the PSP Go with Little Big Planet, Ratchet And Clank, Socom and Rockband unplugged was marked down at 99.99

It might be a price error because the tag wasn't too clear but I savec $150$

I'll take a picture of the invoice later

now, is it possible to softmod the Go? :D I have my old fat psp for that but I'd like to do it with the go too

Good deal. Probably worth it just for the 16GB of flash memory haha.

My advice is to stick with official firmware with your new PSPGo and keep the homebrew goodness for the phat 1000. That way if Sony introduces new features and the CFW doesn't follow right away, you'll still have access to it. Best of both worlds.

Also you can't fully hack a PSP Go, you can have homebrew on it, but it won't play ISO or CSO files. Not yet anyway.

Checked this out in Edmonton. It is (edit) NOT $99.99. Got them to scan it instead of trusting the tag in front of it.

Took us a while to figure out what happened. The PSP in the system for $99 is the 3000 Entertainment pack.
Since they're beside each other on the shelf someone screwed up. They either entered the wrong unit in the system or they scanned the sale tag instead of the item.

Either way....good deal for you. Which Zellers was this?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back