Sony PSP (refurb) $139.97 @ TigerDirect.com/Woot.com ($159.01 tax + shipped)

souNReAL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
doing my part in further lowering the value of the Playstation Portable in the CAG trading form :D

edit: go to www.woot.com, on the upper right hand corner, click "woot side deals" to get the PSP @ the $139 price.

or, click this link

http://www.woot.com/ap.r and select the PSP.

i searched around froogle and couldnt find a non-eBay site that could beat it.

SUBTOTAL $139.97
S&H $8.99
TAX $10.05
TOTAL $159.01

$159.01 with taxes and shipping. could always get the extended warranty for the clean $179. go nuts.

[quote name='souNReAL']huh?? *checks the OP link* nah its still $139[/QUOTE]

Remove this product from your shopping cart S167-4066 :: Sony Playstation Portable (PSP1001) -CORE- Gaming Console/MP3/Video Player Refurb (3 lbs)

In Stock

$149.99

I don't know why im seeing it at 149...but then again its tiger direct..

[quote name='Theenternal']Remove this product from your shopping cart S167-4066 :: Sony Playstation Portable (PSP1001) -CORE- Gaming Console/MP3/Video Player Refurb (3 lbs)

In Stock

$149.99

I don't know why im seeing it at 149...but then again its tiger direct..[/QUOTE]

well truth be told i did redirect from woot.com, but that OP is the exact link grabbed from my broswer. maybe its my cookies, ill add the woot.com if anyone else is having problems with the $139 price.

[quote name='devin305']Go to www.woot.com and look at the top of the page at their "side deal." There is a link to Tiger. If you click there you will see the $139.97 price on tigerdirect.[/QUOTE]

ahh. there ya go. should i post that redirect in OP?

bread's done
Back