Sony Repair process?

Toireht

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I got my psp about a month after launch, and it has about 4 dead pixels and a bunch of dust. Now I was going to send it to sony right away, but I heard people who did send them in were still getting some back with dead pixels. Now that its been a while, has anyone here sent theres in cause of this reason and got one back with dead pixels? I really want to get this fixed now, cause the DPs have been driving me nuts. Also, how long does it usually take, and hows the process work?

[quote name='Quackzilla']Calling toll free support numbers is stupid, never do it.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

And shit, even if you do send it in and get another bad one, send that one back. I'd rather wait a few weeks than keep a shitty PSP that I just paid $250 for.

See if you can exchange it at the store. I got mine from Wal-Mart because they had a warrenty through them, free.

They are very good about exchanges in my opinion i just got mine replaced for some dead pixels i got a new one in exchange.

yeah, I bitched at them about dead pixels (turned out they were just stuck...) and they offered to replace it, but I fixed it myself when I figured out the problem

Fixed it yourself?

I just bought (another) PSP from EBGames yesterday. It had 3-5 dead pixels at first glance with one nice bright big north star in the upper corner portion of the screen. The guy was really cool when I tried to return it today. He said give it a week to see if the stuck pixels wake up and if they don't, then he told we will definitely give me a new one.

theres a video file (about 20 min long) that flashes blue, red, and green screens REALLY fast and its supposed to unstick pixels, so I used that, its somewhere on pspupdates.com,
also, dead pixels and stuck pixels are totally different, dead pixels are irrepairable.

bread's done
Back