Sony store playstation tv $199 / uncharted 3 ce 49.99

Limitedcool

CAGiversary!
Hey this is a new promo running in Sony Stores Nationwide to clearance out the PlayStation TV's for $199.99

and also they have Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition for $49.99 (50%OFF)

I know there aren't many Sony Stores out there.

PS. Before claiming this post is fake....know that I work at a Sony Store.

Feel free to give a local Sony Store a phone call if your lucky enough to have one near by

=) Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at sony store in canoga tonight and came on to post this. They are $199 and that store had like 50 in there.

[quote name='gundie']Not interested in the tv, but is Uncharted 3 CE worth it for $50?[/QUOTE]
For me it is. My friend has one from launch, and the chest is just made from thick cardboard. The necklace is alright.

I'm most interested in the steelbook.

Any other deals going on at the Sony Store? Last year I picked up a ton of games around a holiday, I don't remember if it was Memorial Day or something else.

[quote name='czissis']Any other deals going on at the Sony Store? Last year I picked up a ton of games around a holiday, I don't remember if it was Memorial Day or something else.[/QUOTE]

What I remember off hand was 35 for the DMC HD Collection, 19.99 Rayman Origins, the UC3 deal mentioned above, KOF collectors w/soundtracks etc 29, Darkness 2 LE, 29 regular UC3 39.99 thats about all I can remember.

Can any one post a picture of receipt so I can get it price matched? Also is this deal going on at sony style stores. Looking to buy this for a pc monitor

[quote name='Enuf']Something tells me the TV's will go cheaper right after an announcement @ E3[/QUOTE]

You really think the glasses free displays will actually be inexpensive enough to make these tank that hard ? If they even make it into E3...I find it funny how so many crapped on these displays @ $500, to further do so @ $199. Let's be realistic, Microsoft charged alot for a broken unit for years, how are the failure rates on these high enough to condemn its overall value ?

For anyone without a sony store nearby, the display is $249 again at bestbuy right now, if your store still has them.

[quote name='scottman']For anyone without a sony store nearby, the display is $249 again at bestbuy right now, if your store still has them.[/QUOTE]

For that you get in on the TigerDirect deal for $300, after taxes at Bestbuy most are paying under $40 for the 2 extra games.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2004651&CatId=3145&SRCCODE=MDOTTD&MobileOptOut=1

[quote name='tigerin']Does the monitor works good as a pc monitor?[/QUOTE]

Many have been hit or miss with this, some complain about resolutions, others love it. I "think" it depends on your video card...

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']For that you get in on the TigerDirect deal for $300, after taxes at Bestbuy most are paying under $40 for the 2 extra games.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...4651&CatId=3145&SRCCODE=MDOTTD&MobileOptOut=1[/QUOTE]

That's a decent deal if you don't have and want those games, but given the hit or miss nature of people liking these sets and the reported quality issues, bestbuy's no questions asked return policy might be a better option for some. And those games are barely worth $50 combined on sale these days, so it is not a huge savings at TD.

If gamestop still has these in stock, I think this bundle with mlb the show and an extra pair of glasses is better at $299. Plus returns should be easier.
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/playstation-3d-display/91799

Unless enuf has info nobody else has, his glasses free speculation is just wishful thinking. I doubt we'll see anything like it at a decent price soon.

I just want the Nathan Drake figure...I have the steelbook from getting the game at Gamestop, but traded the game back in after a few hours, it's very well made but I guess I was just tired of the Uncharted formula.

bread's done
Back