SONY STORE PLAYSTATION TV Bundle

Limitedcool

CAGiversary!
All Sony Stores are having a sale on the PlayStation 3D TV.

It's going for $399.99 MSRP $499.99

Bundle includes: 24" PlayStation® Full HD 3D display with stand, PlayStation 3D glasses, MotorStorm Apocalypse game, HDMI® cable, USB cable and AC power cord

Also Includes 3 Additional Games In-Store for Free which are:

Uncharted 3
Resistance 3
GoldenEye 007:Reloaded

Sounded like a sweet deal if anyone is out to buy a PlayStation 3D TV for the holidays.

Deal Lasts until Dec. 25th 2011 :)

[quote name='superhippy1986']I have like ONE Sony store in my state(DE) and its way way far.[/QUOTE]

Very far away in DE? Like a 45 minute drive?

And the winner for best deal... Sony itself!

SonyStyle B&M
3 extra games

GS
1 extra game

Amazon
No tax for most

BBY
NEWEGG
free shipping

FRYS

If you sell the games you could get $115 or more, so you'll be paying about $285 for the TV, stand and glasses.'

Still a bit pricey to me (considering I have a perfectly fine 28 inch), but it's getting more affordable

Stop trolling and come to topic .Is it fake or real deal .I chose it as FAKE .It is not advertise yet in any official site apart from cheap Ass that holds no credential over legit prices.

[quote name='backseatdog']That price drop was in effect for awhile already.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. I meant the bundle the OP is talking about.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Yeah, I know. I meant the bundle the OP is talking about.[/QUOTE]

oh yeah, I misread your post. I also requested the source. Doesn't seem to be legit.

[quote name='pythoncancer']Stop trolling and come to topic .Is it fake or real deal .I chose it as FAKE .It is not advertise yet in any official site apart from cheap Ass that holds no credential over legit prices.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm it's real. Saw it at Plaza Las Americas Sony Store in San Diego last night.

Considered picking it up on the spot but I still don't think it's practical. No tuner, only 1 pair of glasses for a TV that promotes a great multiplayer feature that requires 2 pairs, and I'm not a fan of the size. It can't replace my TV so at that point for me. Unfortunately I don't have the space to keep the TV and a monitor on the side so that I can hook the PS3 to one for movies and the other for gaming. Still though, for someone in the market for one, the included games makes this the best deal.

[quote name='pythoncancer']Stop trolling and come to topic .Is it fake or real deal .I chose it as FAKE .It is not advertise yet in any official site apart from cheap Ass that holds no credential over legit prices.[/QUOTE]

lol, are you so serious?

[quote name='superhippy1986']I have like ONE Sony store in my state(DE) and its way way far.[/QUOTE]

Can't you drive across the entire state in 15min....maybe 30min with tolls.

The CT CAGs get across the whole state and hit every GameStop and BBY in about 4hrs. LOL!!

Source is Real, You can call any local SonyStore to Confirm. :applause:

hopefully we will see other retailers do some deals at the new price now. Id pick up this deal, but no sony stores by me.

[quote name='pythoncancer']Its fake deal i called sony store in Boston..Shame OP for posting fake deal .[/QUOTE]

There are multiple confirmations on this. I'm not sure you should call him out like that. Maybe it's a YMMV deal or perhaps the person you talked to doesn't know about the sale. Too many people are confirming this for you to say he's posting fake deals.

[quote name='infini2001']It is real.
But games are different in sony store here.
Games are
Killzone 3
Resistance 3
Uncharted 3[/QUOTE]

those are even better

[quote name='Indiana']We used to have a Sony Store but it closed. I think most of them closed.[/QUOTE]

they used to have stores called sony style, they all closed and sony started a new rebranded store concept called just "sony"

I'm guessing you should add YMMV to the title. Sony Style in NYC is not offering this deal. First stop I made this morning. It's a shame too.

-Spice

[quote name='pythoncancer']Its fake deal i called sony store in Boston..Shame OP for posting fake deal .[/QUOTE]
Are you Bizarro in disguise?

The one in Copley? Those bastards never seem to have any of the sales I've seen posted here.

I bought one in the Best buy deal $299, and the only complaint so far, is that the TV does not have a REMOTE.

[quote name='alexbhp']i bought one in the best buy deal $299, and the only complaint so far, is that the tv does not have a remote.[/quote]

egads man!

[quote name='alexbhp']I bought one in the Best buy deal $299, and the only complaint so far, is that the TV does not have a REMOTE.[/QUOTE]

The new sony blu ray remote works for it.

[quote name='alexbhp']I bought one in the Best buy deal $299, and the only complaint so far, is that the TV does not have a REMOTE.[/QUOTE]

My biggest complaint is that they are selling it on the 2-player shared screen concept, but only include one set of glasses. Not so surprising or anything, just irksome.

That's because it's not actually a tv. It doesn't have a tuner in it. It's essentially a 3-D monitor.

bread's done
Back