Sony store up to 75% off mega clearance sale (in store only) !!!

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
i went to the sony store earlier and i saw that they are having a huge clearance sale to prepare for the incomming ps4. alot of good to very good deals they had ! this sale is untill supplies last. remember guys check the red tag items as each sony stores stock is probibly differint. heres what i saw

ps vita games

.smart as: 9.97$
.the mj experience: 9.97$
.lumines: 9.97$
.lil deviants: 9.97$
.reality fighters: 9.97$
.shinobido 2: 9.97$
.army corps: 9.97$
.hot shots golf: 9.97$
.gravity rush: 14.97$ (great deal for an amazing masterpiece !!!!!)
.silent hill book of memories: 19.97$
.starter kit with 4 gig memory card: 29.97$
.metal gear solid collection: 19.97$

ps3 games

.record of agarest war 2: 4.97$ (trades in to gamestop for 24$ after bonuses !!!!!!)
.doom 3 bfg edition: 9.97$ 0__0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
.silent hill downpour: 9.97$
.lollypop chainsaw: 9.97$
.sorcery: 9.97$
.jepardy:: 9.97$
.inversion: 9.97$
.game of thrones: 9.97$
.starhawk: 14.97$
.mass effect 3: 14.97$
.mlb 12 the show: 14.97$
.medal of honor warfighter: 14.97$
.ncaa 13: 19.97$
.ratchet and clank collection: 19.97
.journey collection: 19.97$ (this game is strait edge approved !!)
.epic mickey 2: 24.97$
.lego batman 2: 24.97$
.sonic racing transformed: 29.97$

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']so far in this sale i have gotten

1x silent hill downpour (for my father, he loves it so far !)
1x smart as
1x lumines
1x dynasty warriors next
5x record of agarest war 2

i love the games ive brought for my vita ! not to mention i made my father happy and this sale helped me get some ps4 money !!!!! im going to go back in the next day or two to pick up lollypop chainsaw. i hope to meet some local cag there so we could hang a little and so i can kick your ass at ps all stars or something :D[/QUOTE]

Were there any Records of Agarest left at the NYC store? I was going to go earlier but I got pretty lazy, so I might make the effort tommorow

[quote name='ImpurePhoen1x']Were there any Records of Agarest left at the NYC store? I was going to go earlier but I got pretty lazy, so I might make the effort tommorow[/QUOTE]

Nope. No more Spiderman, Lumines, Doom, and Transformers either.

Went to the Jersey Shore Outlets (NJ) and didn't really pay attention to the ps3 games because the pickings were slim but this is what I remember.

Ps3
Lego Batman 2 $25
Killzone Collection $30
Twisted Metal $20 I may be wrong about the price
Tekken TT2 $20

Vita
Mortal Kombat
Shinobido 2
MGS Collection *Tagged 14.97, but scans for 19.97. The associate did a price adjustment for me, but I'm not sure if they went ahead and changed the stickers.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Little Deviants
Asphalt Injection
Ridge Racer
Army Corp of Hell
Blazblue
Lumines
Gravity Rush
NFS:MW
ACIII Liberation
Uncharted GA
Ben 10 Galactic Racing
Unit 13
Dungeon Hunter Alliance
Lego Harry Potter *Don't remember which years
Hotshots Golf
Modnation Racers
Ultimate MVC
Resistance Burning Skies
Rayman Origins
Smart As
Reality Fighters

I believe all these Vita games had clearance stickers, and there may have been a few more titles on clearance.

[quote name='ImpurePhoen1x']Were there any Records of Agarest left at the NYC store? I was going to go earlier but I got pretty lazy, so I might make the effort tommorow[/QUOTE]
If that's the one that StraightEdge cleaned out, then no. That douche took 5 Record of Aragrest War 2 games to flip to Gamestop. His excuse? "I wan cheep PS4." Go back to SlickDeals StraightEdge and have a drink.

[quote name='batman1939']Not sure if you are serious or not but I'm sure a lot of us would do the same.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't. This is a game that a lot of people want. Lots of people have been asking to have it sold to them in this thread. Then this guy says that he bought 5 to flip.

[quote name='Grimoire']If that's the one that StraightEdge cleaned out, then no. That douche took 5 Record of Aragrest War 2 games to flip to Gamestop. His excuse? "I wan cheep PS4." Go back to SlickDeals StraightEdge and have a drink.[/QUOTE]

souch big talk from the new guy 0____0 ! you and everyone else wouldnt have noticed this deal if i didnt post it so the least you can do is be thankfull new dude, grrrrrrrr ! seriously though you gotta chill as i know deep down inside you would have done the samething and you know what ? i wouldnt blame you one bit, ya got it pal ? (mobster voice)

anyway guys get lumines if you can find it as its a trip !!! my favorite track on it so far is ”future of the future”. i had a session goin for over an hour straight but i stopped cause i needed a break. i could have broken the world record the way i was goin lol.

[quote name='strait edge follower']souch big talk from the new guy 0____0 ! you and everyone else wouldnt have noticed this deal if i didnt post it so the least you can do is be thankfull new dude, grrrrrrrr ! seriously though you gotta chill as i know deep down inside you would have done the samething and you know what ? i wouldnt blame you one bit, ya got it pal ? (mobster voice)

anyway guys get lumines if you can find it as its a trip !!! my favorite track on it so far is ”future of the future”. i had a session goin for over an hour straight but i stopped cause i needed a break. i could have broken the world record the way i was goin lol.[/QUOTE]
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

[quote name='gabolous']What about Call of duty and golden persona on the vita?[/QUOTE]

At mine, Call of Duty was $49.99, which made me laugh, since it came with my Vita that I got for $160 (Black Friday + Target TM discount + Redcard Discount + Pharmacy Reward Discount).

As for Golden Persona, I want to say it was $19.97

[quote name='Grimoire']I wouldn't. This is a game that a lot of people want. Lots of people have been asking to have it sold to them in this thread. Then this guy says that he bought 5 to flip.[/QUOTE]

No one's got any obligation to wait for you to get yours. He had the money to buy 5, there was no rule that he couldn't. Let him enjoy his PS4 money. :mrgreen:

[quote name='Wazootyman']At mine, Call of Duty was $49.99, which made me laugh, since it came with my Vita that I got for $160 (Black Friday + Target TM discount + Redcard Discount + Pharmacy Reward Discount).

As for Golden Persona, I want to say it was $19.97[/QUOTE]

i wish persona was 20$. ive never played that series before and persona 4 golden looks so much fun ! not to mention that i havent heard or read anyone say a bad thing about that game

[quote name='strait edge follower']i wish persona was 20$. ive never played that series before and persona 4 golden looks so much fun ! not to mention that i havent heard or read anyone say a bad thing about that game[/QUOTE]That's because there literally is nothing bad to be said about P4G. :cool:

NOTHING.

*has played nothing but P4G on his Vita the past couple of months and is currently at ~85 hours, with maybe 20 hours left?* :hot:

Arlington, VA was pretty much cleared out. Smart As, Little Deviants, Army Corp, Sorcery, L. Chainsaw for $10. Rayman Origins and Wipeout for $15. Uncharted Golden Abyss for 20.

Some other stuff, but nothing that I wanted or could flip for enough to make the effort worthwhile. I asked about Amazing Spidrman and Fall of Cybertron in case they had some in the cabinets under the displays. The employee said "We had a bunch, but some dude came in and bought them all and a bunch of other clearance. He got like 17 copies of Tranformers. Who would want that many?"

Doh.

At the Rehoboth Beach, DE outlet store I got Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Motorstorm: Pacific, and Lollipop Chainsaw for $9.97 each for PS3.

:pray: Could a kind soul pick up Lumines: Electronic Symphony for the PS Vita if they find it? Neither of the Sony stores near me (Washington D.C.) have it in stock.

Thanks Op!

All Vita/$9.9x
Smart As(not sure why)
Lumines
BlazBlue CS Extend(didn't care for BlazBlue on PS3......i'll try it on my Vita)

Wow. This entire time I never even knew there was a Sony store in my city. Unfortunately, they're shutting down on the 24th. Anyway, good news is that I called ahead and they have these titles for the prices listed. Thanks, op!

^ LMAO @chunlibarbie's avatar and tag.

I went to the NY store this morning (finally) and got a couple games that caught my interest (except Lumines and Dynasty Warriors Next since they were sold out). Thanks for the information, everyone!

[quote name='luffy21']I live in Chicago. And it is sad that the nearest sony store is in NY[/QUOTE]
Wait no, have you ever heard of the Chicago Premium Outlet?
There's a Sony Store inside there.

I was just there yesterday and there is indeed a clearance sale.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']I went to the NY store this morning (finally) and got a couple games that caught my interest (except Lumines and Dynasty Warriors Next since they were sold out). Thanks for the information, everyone![/QUOTE]

thank god i got dynasty warriors yesturday sucks that you couldnt get it as its a fun game..as for lumines i cant stop playing it so im going to take it to work with me lol

Tampa location in International Mall was a disappointment. Most items were full price or only $5 off, and they had plenty of stock of almost everything. Picked up the only Dead Island, Eyepet with Friends, and Motorstorm Pacific that they had. Too bad as it takes me an hour to get here.

[quote name='BiggNick']Tampa location in International Mall was a disappointment. Most items were full price or only $5 off, and they had plenty of stock of almost everything. Picked up the only Dead Island, Eyepet with Friends, and Motorstorm Pacific that they had. Too bad as it takes me an hour to get here.[/QUOTE]

Strange you say that because that's the one I just came from. They pretty much had everything the OP listed, for the prices he listed them at. Granted, I didn't pay attention to any PS3 games (probably done buying for this gen). Also, the majority of the games were mislabeled with old clearance drops.

[quote name='breakfuss']Strange you say that because that's the one I just came from. They pretty much had everything the OP listed, for the prices he listed them at. Granted, I didn't pay attention to any PS3 games (probably done buying for this gen). Also, the majority of the games were mislabeled with old clearance drops.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's probably why I posted that. I saw orange clearance stickers but there were all 24.99 or higher. I asked the guy about the priced being wrong and he said that they were up to date. Grrr.....

I went to the NYC, Transformers Fall of Cybertron PS3 and Blazblue Vita are gone. The only notables I saw were Gravity rush vita 1 copy, Silent Hill Book of Memories vita couple copies, Lollipop couple copies, Journey Collector's couple copies, and Silent Hill downpour couple copies.

On clearance also there Uncharted 3 CE with about 5 copies left for $29.99.

The Tysons Corner, VA location didn't have that much--from what I can recall, there was Lollipop Chainsaw, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, Silent Hill HD Collection, Prototype 2, SH: Downpour, Journey CE, and a couple copies of Smart As in the glass cage (not marked $9.97, but rang up for that). I bought a copy of Smart As along with a copy of Uncharted 2 GotY I saw ($9.97) and took those to the nearby BBY, where I returned my $19.99 online-bought copy of Smart As (today being the 59th day since the purchase :razz:) and traded in UC2 GotY for $16.80 after bonuses along with a few other games.

Not bad, though I was hoping for Record of Agarest War 2, Amazing Spider-Man, and Transformers: War for Cybertron to trade to Gamestop. :cry:

[quote name='strait edge follower']i didnt think i had this many fellow nyc cag's here lol[/QUOTE]

there's going to be nothing left tomorrow by the time i can drop by lol

Went to the San Ysidro Sony Outlet Store in San Diego

They had plenty of games on the vita, medium amount on PS3
Was only focused on the Vita games. I had them check every vita game they had.

Here is the breakdown:
Touch my Katamari - 4.97

Smart As - 9.97
Virtua Tennis - 9.97
Supremecy MMA - 9.97
Ridge Racer - 9.97
Army Corps of Hell - 9.97
Dynasty Warriors - 9.97
Michael Jackson - 9.97
Ben 10 - 9.97
Blazblue - 9.97
Shinobido 2 - 9.97
Ninja Garden sigma plus - 9.97
Lumines - 9.97
Real Fighters - 9.97
Hot Shots - 9.97
Little Deviants - 9.97

Rayman Origins - 14.97
Modnation - 14.97
Gravity Rush - 14.97
Mortal Kombat - 14.97
Asphalt Injection - 14.97

Silent Hill Memories - 19.97
Uncharted Golden Abyss - 19.97
Need for Speed MW - 19.97
Metal Gear Solid - 19.97
Unit 13 - 19.97

Street Fighter X Tekken - 24.97

Regular price
Lego Batman
Lego Harry Potter
Call of Duty BoPs
Persona 4
Little Big Planet
Fifa Soccer
Fifa 13
Madden 13
Assassins Creed Liberation

That's all I remember

[quote name='gabolous']Went to the San Ysi19.97 ro Sony Outlet Store in San Diego

Here is the breakdown:
Touch my Katamari - 4.97

Smart As - 9.97
Virtua Tennis - 9.97
Asphalt Injection - 9.97
Supremecy MMA - 9.97
Ridge Racer - 9.97
Dynasty Warriors - 9.97
Michael Jackson - 9.97
Ben 10 - 9.97
Blazblue - 9.97
Shinobido 2 - 9.97
Ninja Garden 2 - 9.97
Lumines - 9.97
Real Fighters - 9.97
Hot Shots - 9.97
Little Deviants - 9.97

Rayman Origins - 14.97
Modnation - 14.97
Gravity Rush - 14.97
Mortal Kombat - 14.97

Metal Gear Solid - 19.97
Unit 13 - 19.97

Regular price
Lego Batman
Lego Harry Potter
Call of Duty BoPs
Persona 4
Little Big Planet
Fifa Soccer
Fifa 13
Madden 13

No ACIII

That's all I remember[/QUOTE]

ass creed 3 was red tagged at 39.97 which wasnt worth me posting in the op. this game hasnt been tanking in price fast unlike the other games in the series, weird

[quote name='Vigilante']The Tysons Corner, VA location didn't have that much--from what I can recall, there was Lollipop Chainsaw, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, Silent Hill HD Collection, Prototype 2, SH: Downpour, Journey CE, and a couple copies of Smart As in the glass cage (not marked $9.97, but rang up for that). I bought a copy of Smart As along with a copy of Uncharted 2 GotY I saw ($9.97) and took those to the nearby BBY, where I returned my $19.99 online-bought copy of Smart As (today being the 59th day since the purchase :razz:) and traded in UC2 GotY for $16.80 after bonuses along with a few other games.

Not bad, though I was hoping for Record of Agarest War 2, Amazing Spider-Man, and Transformers: War for Cybertron to trade to Gamestop. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I picked up Silent Hill HD today (did not plan on getting this at all). I'm sure no one cares for the HD as it did pretty bad and the patch didn't fully fix all issues. But in case, someone in the area wants it, there's one left.

I was hoping for Record of Agarest War also.. =(

Asphalt Injection - $19.97 NOT 9.97
Ninja Garden 2 - Regular price, $39.99 NOT 9.97 (It came out last week)

[quote name='gabolous']Went to the San Ysi19.97 ro Sony Outlet Store in San Diego

Here is the breakdown:
Touch my Katamari - 4.97

Smart As - 9.97
Virtua Tennis - 9.97
Asphalt Injection - 9.97
Supremecy MMA - 9.97
Ridge Racer - 9.97
Dynasty Warriors - 9.97
Michael Jackson - 9.97
Ben 10 - 9.97
Blazblue - 9.97
Shinobido 2 - 9.97
Ninja Garden 2 - 9.97
Lumines - 9.97
Real Fighters - 9.97
Hot Shots - 9.97
Little Deviants - 9.97

Rayman Origins - 14.97
Modnation - 14.97
Gravity Rush - 14.97
Mortal Kombat - 14.97

Metal Gear Solid - 19.97
Unit 13 - 19.97

Regular price
Lego Batman
Lego Harry Potter
Call of Duty BoPs
Persona 4
Little Big Planet
Fifa Soccer
Fifa 13
Madden 13

No ACIII

[quote name='infini2001']Asphalt Injection - $19.97 NOT 9.97
Ninja Garden 2 - Regular price, $39.99 NOT 9.97 (It came out last week)[/QUOTE]

Asphalt was 14.97

Ninja was 9.97

Don't know how to post pictures of my receipt

[quote name='breakfuss']Wow. This entire time I never even knew there was a Sony store in my city. Unfortunately, they're shutting down on the 24th. Anyway, good news is that I called ahead and they have these titles for the prices listed. Thanks, op!

^ LMAO @chunlibarbie's avatar and tag.[/QUOTE]

Haha!:razz:

[quote name='gabolous']Asphalt was 14.97

Ninja was 9.97

Don't know how to post pictures of my receipt[/QUOTE]

You must mean Ninja Gaiden 3 PS3?

I would've got Asphalt and MJ Vita, grrr.

[quote name='gabolous']Went to the San Ysidro Sony Outlet Store in San Diego

Here is the breakdown:
Touch my Katamari - 4.97

Smart As - 9.97
Virtua Tennis - 9.97
Supremecy MMA - 9.97
Ridge Racer - 9.97
Dynasty Warriors - 9.97
Michael Jackson - 9.97
Ben 10 - 9.97
Blazblue - 9.97
Shinobido 2 - 9.97
Ninja Garden 2 - 9.97
Lumines - 9.97
Real Fighters - 9.97
Hot Shots - 9.97
Little Deviants - 9.97

Rayman Origins - 14.97
Modnation - 14.97
Gravity Rush - 14.97
Mortal Kombat - 14.97
Asphalt Injection - 14.97

Metal Gear Solid - 19.97
Unit 13 - 19.97

Regular price
Lego Batman
Lego Harry Potter
Call of Duty BoPs
Persona 4
Little Big Planet
Fifa Soccer
Fifa 13
Madden 13
Assassins Creed Liberation

I was there yesterday, they didn't have any ninja gaiden sigma 2 for the vita, or dynasty warriors next.

Well...Looks like im going to the sony store on my lunch break. (NYC)
and chance vita memory cards would be on sale?
or maybe this sale is just games.
would like lollipop chainsaw for 10 bones.

[quote name='strait edge follower']i went to the sony store earlier and i saw that they are having a huge clearance sale to prepare for the incomming ps4. alot of good to very good deals they had ! this sale is untill supplies last. remember guys check the red tag items as each sony stores stock is probibly differint. heres what i saw

ps vita games

.smart as: 9.97$
.the mj experience: 9.97$
.lumines: 9.97$
.lil deviants: 9.97$
.reality fighters: 9.97$
.shinobido 2: 9.97$
.army corps: 9.97$
.hot shots golf: 9.97$
.gravity rush: 14.97$ (great deal for an amazing masterpiece !!!!!)
.silent hill book of memories: 19.97$
.starter kit with 4 gig memory card: 29.97$
.metal gear solid collection: 19.97$

ps3 games

.record of agarest war 2: 4.97$ (trades in to gamestop for 24$ after bonuses !!!!!!)
.doom 3 bfg edition: 9.97$ 0__0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
.silent hill downpour: 9.97$
.lollypop chainsaw: 9.97$
.sorcery: 9.97$
.jepardy:: 9.97$
.inversion: 9.97$
.game of thrones: 9.97$
.starhawk: 14.97$
.mass effect 3: 14.97$
.mlb 12 the show: 14.97$
.medal of honor warfighter: 14.97$
.ncaa 13: 19.97$
.ratchet and clank collection: 19.97
.journey collection: 19.97$ (this game is strait edge approved !!)
.epic mickey 2: 24.97$
.lego batman 2: 24.97$
.sonic racing transformed: 29.97$[/QUOTE]

[quote name='@FIF']Arlington, VA was pretty much cleared out. Smart As, Little Deviants, Army Corp, Sorcery, L. Chainsaw for $10. Rayman Origins and Wipeout for $15. Uncharted Golden Abyss for 20.

Some other stuff, but nothing that I wanted or could flip for enough to make the effort worthwhile. I asked about Amazing Spidrman and Fall of Cybertron in case they had some in the cabinets under the displays. The employee said "We had a bunch, but some dude came in and bought them all and a bunch of other clearance. He got like 17 copies of Tranformers. Who would want that many?"

Doh.[/QUOTE]

He's selling them on Amazon. 9 copies of Transformers left (they're selling for $35 a piece). I looked at the stuff he's got for sale. Pretty much cleared out the entire store of everything (almost every Vita title in this sale is available for sale in his store).

[quote name='Dynamic3']Any NYC cats see if the Mass Effect Trilogy was on sale? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was $50. Can't speak to availability there though.

Visited the Sony Store in Orlando (Millenia Mall). Picked up Lumines, Blazblue, and Dynasty Warriors for Vita, and Ninja Gaiden 3 for PS3, each $10.

Here's the stock I can remember. If it's not listed below, I don't remember seeing it, but that doesn't mean it's not there. Stock listed is after I bought mine:
[quote name='strait edge follower']
ps vita games

.smart as: 9.97$ plenty
.lumines: 9.97$ 5
.reality fighters: 9.97$ plenty
.shinobido 2: 9.97$ 5 marked $10, 5 marked $20
.army corps: 9.97$ like 30 :p
.hot shots golf: 9.97$ plenty
.gravity rush: 14.97$ 0
.metal gear solid collection: 19.97$ 0
Uncharted: $20: 5

ps3 games

.doom 3 bfg edition: 9.97$ 0 :(
.silent hill downpour: 9.97$ 5
.lollypop chainsaw: 9.97$ 3
.sorcery: 9.97$ 1
.starhawk: 14.97$ 6
.mass effect 3: 14.97$ 4
.ratchet and clank collection: 19.97 0
.journey collection: 19.97$ 4
.lego batman 2: 24.97$ 4
Ninja Gaiden 3: $9.97 1
Amazing Spider-Man: $9.97 0 :([/QUOTE]

I believe it goes till everything is sold. You could probably wait for Sony stores to drop prices even further if you wanna risky games getting sold out.

Well Yea I went yesterday and brought a lot of the vita's $10 games. I hope this sale last till Friday when I get paid to pick up the $15 - $20 games. I really stacked my Vita Collection with this sale.

Has anyone been to the Sony store on the strip here in Vegas? Google says there's one in the forum shops, I wonder if they do Clearence or even carry games.

bread's done
Back