Sony Style: save $50 w/ PS3 + select accessory

praeter

CAG Veteran
First post, thus can't include direct links, but promotion showed up in right-side special offers window by:

1. Going to sonystyle.com
2. Clicking on Shop -> Playstation -> Playstation 3
3. Clicking on Shop Playstation3 Systems

Save $50 instantly when you bundle any PS3 with selected accessories.

Valid through December 22. Cannot be combined with other offers or bundles.

1. Select a PS3 system (120gb or 250gb)

2. Choose an accessory. Valid accessories:

• PS3 Blu-ray Disc Remote Control
  • PS3 Wireless Keypad
  • DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller (Black, Silver, Blue, Red)
  • PlayStation Eye
  • PS3 USB AC Adapter
  • PS3 HDMI Cable
  • PS3 HDMI Cable + USB 2.0 Cable
  • PS3 Component Cable + USB 2.0 Cable
  • PS3 Optical Digital Cable - 10ft
  • PS3 Bluetooth Headset
$50 instant discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

Discount also seems to be applied if you just shop normally and add valid item combinations.

taxes kills this. comes to 296 in my state with the cheapest option (remote). I could order the ps3 and a used remote on amazon and pay 310.

warm deal. still looking for the return of the 299 2 game bundle!!!

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Thnxs , Newbie ( OH wait I am also a CAG NEWBIE )[/QUOTE]

Technically, you're in Training

This deal is pretty good. I went with BestBuy's bundle to get 120 GB slim, Ratchet and Crack in Time, and LBP GOTY for $328 after taxes/shipping.

[quote name='Casteor']This deal is pretty good. I went with BestBuy's bundle to get 120 GB slim, Ratchet and Crack in Time, and LBP GOTY for $328 after taxes/shipping.[/QUOTE]

Could you tell me when that deal was because I would love to get that bundle! My ps3 just crapped out on me so I figure it would be better to buy a slim rather than give Sony $150 to "fix" my old 40gb unit. Well thanks in advance

[quote name='Joe Sparxxx']Could you tell me when that deal was because I would love to get that bundle! My ps3 just crapped out on me so I figure it would be better to buy a slim rather than give Sony $150 to "fix" my old 40gb unit. Well thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Oh, this was around/during Black Friday.

Amazon, Wal Mart, Gamestop, and I think Sams Club, etc all had bundles. For ex, Amazon offered Killzone 2 and Infamous instead. All in all, Best Buys bundle was more appealing to me because both of the titles they offered were recently released and had games that I wanted to play.

You can save another 5% with cash back through FatWallet (not sure if I'm allowed to post links to other deal sites, so you can figure out the URL yourself!)

Anyone bite on this???

Thinking I might buy something I could sell to someone else to get a little money back like a controller for my cost.

>>>Grr! the remote is now on backorder so there goes the cheapest price for now!

I'm sure I can get someone to buy a brand new red duel shock off my hands for $35-40.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back