Sony Wireless 7.1 Headset (Playstation 3) $79.99 + Free Ship @Buy.com

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Thanks to DJ3xclusive

Sony Wireless Stereo 7.1 Surround Sound Headset (Playstation 3) $79.99 + Free Shipping @Buy.com

Features:

-The official PS3 wireless stereo headset.
-7.1 digital surround sound enables you to hear the enemy before they see you.
-Built-in rechargeable battery delivers seven hours usage on a single charge.
-Stay informed with exclusive on-screen headset status updates.
-Enjoy hi-fidelity sound while watching your favorite movie.
-Easily access headset volume and microphone mute controls.
-Retractable microphone for use only when you need it.
-Breathable, oversized earpads allow for hours of comfortable gameplay.
-Enjoy your wireless stereo headset on your PC or Mac®.

Link

There will be a new headset releasing this fall and will retail for $149.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link but im going to wait for the new headset to comeout in the fall.
fdgdgdfgdas

I never liked the design of these. They sound great though and this is a pretty good price if you need a pair. The newer ones look so much better though IMO.

Got one during one of the kmart sales last year. Loved these until one or two firmware updates ago where everyone can barely hear me.

I'd get these at $70 if I could connect them to a PSP 3000. My work is near a Starbucks and I can get free Wi-Fi for some internet radio.

Don't care for the 7.1 surround sound aspect just need something wireless for my PSP 3000. The only problem is when I move my PSP out of range too much I lose the Wi-Fi signal, which does happen.

Thinking of just getting wireless headphones and park my PSP 3000 in one spot as I work/move.

If not, probably hold out for the newer version in the Fall or longer for a bluetooth version. Bluetooth version just in-case for the Vita or PSP Go.

I have this headset and I really recommend it. The sounds qualty is great and the battery life is surprisingly good. If you live in an apartment building, or if you have a significant other who likes to go to bed early and doesn't appreciate being woken up by the sound of you gaming into the early hours of the morning, get this headset. You will not be disappointed.

The new headset while indeed nicer are going to retail for $150 which is more than double the cost of these. After looking into the new ones I don't think the additional features are worth $80, but that's me.

[quote name='ProAnon']New one releasing this fall, so you know.[/QUOTE]

Source? Same as the one OP has linked in his post?

I also love these headphones.

Solid design, cool wireless feature, Sony really hit it out of the park with these babies. If you don't have them already pick up a pair.

No mention if the new one supports 7.1 for blu-rays, the only reason I haven't picked up the current model.

[quote name='Zimmy']No mention if the new one supports 7.1 for blu-rays, the only reason I haven't picked up the current model.[/QUOTE]

no 7.1 support for blu ray movies; only games.

the new ones will have it though.

bread's done
Back