Sony Wireless Stereo Headset @ Toys R US for $69.99

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Will it be that price in-store?[/QUOTE]

Should be able to PM in store as long you don't have people there who think they can't PM the website.

These headsets rock, btw. I sold mine on eBay when I picked up the px5s last week on Amazon, but these have the best sound outside of $200 headphones I've seen.

Bought these for $99.99 on Friday while they were doing the 50% off accessories deal. Would i be able to get the difference back or not?
The 50% wasn't off the headset tho, it was off dark souls

[quote name='Rickyricc']Bought these for $99.99 on Friday while they were doing the 50% off accessories deal. Would i be able to get the difference back or not?
The 50% wasn't off the headset tho, it was off dark souls[/QUOTE]

Nope. You would have to return both items, then pay full price for Dark Souls, then you can PM the website.

[quote name='bigant262']Nope. You would have to return both items, then pay full price for Dark Souls, then you can PM the website.[/QUOTE]

Meh not worth it then. Would be about the same price i paid anyway

[quote name='thetruth1983']I confirm the price since I just bought one in store. It rung up for $69.[/QUOTE]

Correct. It's on their Wed only ad along with some other headsets. 30% off this one, the P11, X12 and some 3DS set.

Damn, that is tempting cause I REALLY want it... but I dunno if someone got that for me for Christmas or not. If I can find out if not, I'm gonna PM it at Best Buy. Thanks OP! :D

A quick note from someone who owns these. For the life of me (and I'm fairly connection savvy) I cannot get them to work via the usb port of my LG 55LW5600. I do not know if it is because it is not a computer or if it is just my television, but I cannot get them to work. This may be a significant issue for some people.

[quote name='bgame2']A quick note from someone who owns these. For the life of me (and I'm fairly connection savvy) I cannot get them to work via the usb port of my LG 55LW5600. I do not know if it is because it is not a computer or if it is just my television, but I cannot get them to work. This may be a significant issue for some people.[/QUOTE]

maybe it doesn't output sound via USB.

That was exactly what I was thinking MisterFlex but the manual (notwithstanding the TV having a gazillion features) is incredibly devoid of important info.

The headset requires a driver install on PC that Windows finds automatically. I don't think a TV has the necessary drivers. Maybe a Sony TV does but I am not sure.

Yeah, I posted in the owners thread on the AVS forums and they think that at least my tv only has USB storage compatibility. This may be a problem for most tvs.

[quote name='GT']Gotta think this will drop even more, maybe after xmas?[/QUOTE]

In the January 2012 issue of PlayStation there is a full page ad for 'Sony Play Days'. It is for up to 50% off selected PlayStation accessories from 12/26/11 - 1/21/12. In the ad this headset is pictured, along with a move controller, move bundle, & bluetooth headset.

[quote name='twinton']In the January 2012 issue of PlayStation there is a full page ad for 'Sony Play Days'. It is for up to 50% off selected PlayStation accessories from 12/26/11 - 1/21/12. In the ad this headset is pictured, along with a move controller, move bundle, & bluetooth headset.[/QUOTE]

Could you elaborate on this deal a bit more? I'm a bit confused.

Somehow I lost the wireless adapter for my set the weekend skyrim came out and you can't buy just a replacement wireless adapter so I have to buy a whole new set :/

[quote name='twinton']In the January 2012 issue of PlayStation there is a full page ad for 'Sony Play Days'. It is for up to 50% off selected PlayStation accessories from 12/26/11 - 1/21/12. In the ad this headset is pictured, along with a move controller, move bundle, & bluetooth headset.[/QUOTE]

Yes, please do with a pic if you can, because if you can confirm & explain, I will buy an issue as soon as i find one.

bread's done
Back