Sony Xperia vs Thunderbolt/IPhone

If you want the Xperia for playing ps games with controls that might be the option to go with. The Thunderbolt (similar to Sprint's Evo) is similar to the Xperia except for the controls although the Thunderbolt has a few advantages such as a kickstand and Hdmi out. The Iphone I would wait on because 5 should be arriving sometime around summer. If you are looking more towards apps though I would get the Iphone, I have noticed there are a lot less apps on Android vs the Iphone. This is a comparison between the three of them, http://www.phonearena.com/phones/co...,Apple-iPhone-4-Verizon/phones/4984,4985,5132 Hope that helps, - Sorry if i'm not suppose to post links.

If you're not phone savvy, I say get the iPhone because it is really easy to use and maintain. Everything syncs right up with iTunes. There is virtually an app for everything and there are hundreds of accessories / hardware that is compatible with iPhones. (i had a blackberry curve before I bought my iphone 3gs, the difference is black and white ... best $300 I ever spent)

I'd avoid the Xperia line. From the reviews i've read they tend to be rather slow and SE has a bad history of supporting their phones post launch (their android phones in particular).

Which xperia? I work for att and if its ours it sucks. If you really wanted an android I'd go with another carrier or just avoid our xperia, backflip, and flipout for sure. If your not phone savvy I'd probably get the iphone and avoid the 200 mb plan and get something higher.
Android seems to confuse more of our customers than the iphone. Also the iphone way easier to troubleshoot if anything is going on with it.
I'm an android person though but I work with them almost everyday.

bread's done
Back