SonyStyle.com -PS3+Uncharted & Infamous 299.99 (Maybe 100 off with BML)

oh man

i get it
Add ps3 and the two offered games and get it for 300

Well
$ 320 .98
shipping and handling.

Not bad, but not soo good either.

I fucking ordered Uncharted 1 from Amazon.
so i would have two uncharteds if i get this.

Why couldnt Sony bundle uncharted 2?

fuck

Why does it feel that i am constantly getting raped in the ass when i try to buy these fucking bundles in the 1st place?
fucking Best Buy fucked me over.

Now what, i dont know what to do... :(

[quote name='cRodz']oh man

i get it

Well
$ 320 .98
shipping and handling.

fuck

Why does it feel that i am constantly getting raped in the ass when i try to buy these fucking bundles in the 1st place?

Now what, i dont know what to do... :([/QUOTE]

lol thats why i waited a bit before i picked up amazon's bundle but at least you still got two games from best buys right?

I never got it.
i ordered Best Buy bundle first thing it came out.
They canceled my order AFTER all the Bundles from amazon and walmart were out of stock. Costumer service was no help

i hope they take paypall

Edit- They do! and my tax disappeared when i selected paypal? But I dont have all the money quite yet for it, how long does this last.

I went through, added the system, Infamous and Uncharted. I went through the checkout with Paypal and got the $100 off any purchase offer (again). I accepted (I will pay it all of ASAP) and got the bundle for $220 shipped. Nice. Thanks OP!

Not a bad deal if you missed out on all the fun Friday. I jumped on the PS3 deal from amazon and took the 10$ Gift Cert and bought uncharted 2 for 30...so I got the PS3 Slim, Uncharted 2, Infamous and Killzone 2 for 329.99 shipped....god I love Cheap Ass Gamer sometimes...

Chose Paypal as your payment choice and then it may, or may not, offer the $100 off for using Bill Me Later. You can do this all before confirming the purchase so you can see if it shows up for you or not.

Does it have to be uncharted 1 and equal 89.99 value or can it be killzone2 and infamous or another 59.99 game. i dont see any saving in the order total,

Ahhhh. I just started selling stuff for ps3 now, Hopefully everything on ebay sells quickly, because I qualify for the $100 off which would make it 229 for a brand new ps3 infamous and uncharted, I wonder how long this deal will last?

Edit- Valid THRU December 5th! Lets hope everything sells and I can get in on this deal

[quote name='TheHammerGod']It's tied to your Paypal and it has to be Uncharted and Infamous.[/QUOTE]

How far into paypal do you have to go? I logged in and still showed $299.

[quote name='F308GTB']How far into paypal do you have to go? I logged in and still showed $299.[/QUOTE]
For me, I clicked Confirm paypal, then it brings you to a Paypal login screen, I typed in my info and it said, Bill Me later $100 off and no payment for 90 days and then below it said, update card information.

I've had a buddy on the fence about a PS3. If he can get that $100 off deal I'm sure he'll finally pull the trigger. Thanks, OP!

Ok well i jumped on this deal only because i qualified for the $100 off w/ Bill me later. I want to be excited about getting this deal for $229 but i feel unsure about this offer. Can anyone confirm from experience that this is a legit offer and they will deduct $100 off your purchase on the bill me later account?

If this offer holds true i would have gotten PS3 w/ Uncharted & Infamous $229, Metal Gear $15 (Amazon), and Uncharted 2 $38( Amazon) all for $282:D

[quote name='LilPaintballer']For me, I clicked Confirm paypal, then it brings you to a Paypal login screen, I typed in my info and it said, Bill Me later $100 off and no payment for 90 days and then below it said, update card information.[/QUOTE]

Dang, no such options when I do it.

[quote name='cRodz']
Why couldnt Sony bundle uncharted 2? [/QUOTE]
They're not going to give a 6-week old game that is getting great reviews away for free.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']For me, I clicked Confirm paypal, then it brings you to a Paypal login screen, I typed in my info and it said, Bill Me later $100 off and no payment for 90 days and then below it said, update card information.[/QUOTE]

So after doing all this, once you return to the sony screen to checkout, it reflects the 100 price drop? Or does it show up on your bill me later account?

[quote name='NoMaadic']Thx. I've been checking the sony style site all weekend for this deal. Had just about giving up on it.[/QUOTE]

Did you use Bill Me Later?

No I didn't, it said Bill me Later was available upon approved credit, so I didn't even mess with it. The 120 gig sold out, so I snagged the 250 gig quick as I could.

I don't see it either. For those that got the $100 off, did you already have a Bill Me Later account? Or does the $100 off show up after you apply for a BML account? Thanks

[quote name='cRodz']oh man

i get it

Well
$ 320 .98
shipping and handling.

fuck

Now what, i dont know what to do... :([/QUOTE]

Overreact much?

Jesus dude, you'd think someone actually anally raped you.

In the grand scheme of things, it's a few bucks and some games. Relax.

I received free standard shipping (five to seven business days) on my order for the 250 gig and I'm shipping to Alaska. Estimated ship date is tomorrow, 11/30/09.

[quote name='confoosious']Overreact much?

Jesus dude, you'd think someone actually anally raped you.

In the grand scheme of things, it's a few bucks and some games. Relax.[/QUOTE]
thatsthejoke.jpg

[quote name='xgemini87']btw, does this have to be paypal, or can i use a credit card?[/QUOTE]

You can use credit card, but you won't qualify for the extra $100 with Bill Me Later. Paypal didn't offer me that discount. >_

[quote name='PikaPichu']You can use credit card, but you won't qualify for the extra $100 with Bill Me Later. Paypal didn't offer me that discount. >_

Yuck,

"The fixed Daily Periodic Rate is 0.05477%. This corresponds to an ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE of 19.99%.*"

Be sure to pay it off pronto!

My friend got this deal on BF at the Sony Style store in Glendale. Everyone was running round like crazy trying to buy ps3s at Target and Gamestop. Even the nearby Sears was sold out of them and they didn't even have a great bundle. But the sony style store had more than 40 in stock and ready to go.

If you don't want to pay shipping I would see if you have one of their stores close to you.

[quote name='Fropwns']So after doing all this, once you return to the sony screen to checkout, it reflects the 100 price drop? Or does it show up on your bill me later account?[/QUOTE]

The $100 off is supposed to show up on your bill me later account statement.

[quote name='confoosious']I apologize for missing a joke that was completely unfunny.[/QUOTE]
that is cause you are a closet homosexual :lol:

Is this deal working for anyone else? Its not applying any discounts on Infamous and Uncharted for me.

Yea it's not zeroing out the 2 games for me either.
Anyone familiar with CCs know if the credit check hit is worth the $100? Im getting mixed reviews from SD.

bread's done
Back