SonyStyle.com -PS3+Uncharted & Infamous 299.99 (Maybe 100 off with BML)

I had the bill me later, checked the box but now im back on the sony site and it still shows 320 for me but says payment paypal, so does that mean I can place the order and get the 100 off or should it deduct the 100 before I place the order?

it's working for me... maybe your selecting uncharted 2? It's for Infamous and uncharted one. as soon as I add those and a ps3 it says -$83... comes to a total of $308 for me! Bad news is though, they say the PS3 is on back order.. :(

Anyone know how long the backordered PS3s will take to ship? That's the only thing holding me back right now.

[quote name='foodew']Anyone know how long the backordered PS3s will take to ship? That's the only thing holding me back right now.[/QUOTE]

No clue, but since it's Sony's own store, I'd be shocked if it took more than a week to get them back in stock.

[quote name='AukeySeven']My friend got this deal on BF at the Sony Style store in Glendale. Everyone was running round like crazy trying to buy ps3s at Target and Gamestop. Even the nearby Sears was sold out of them and they didn't even have a great bundle. But the sony style store had more than 40 in stock and ready to go.[/QUOTE]

Which is nice if you're shopping on BF, but which is also why the former SonyStyle store here (and the PlayStation store) will soon be gourmet dining.

[quote name='cRodz']I never got it.
i ordered Best Buy bundle first thing it came out.
They canceled my order AFTER all the Bundles from amazon and walmart were out of stock. Costumer service was no help[/QUOTE]
i ordered from BBUY.com, guess what i called and cancelled cuz i found instore, they still shipped it

[quote name='Gideon68']paypal said I qualified for $25 off, nothing about $100[/QUOTE]
I received the same offer - not as good as the $100 offer but better than the poor bastards that didn't get any offer.

So you have to buy it first, and then the money comes off Bill Me Later right? Also how long does it take for the transaction to pend for some people? I am assuming after its confirmed on Bill Me Later I will be able to select the 100 off correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up canceling my order from amazon and got this instead, even though i'm paying 40 bucks more and getting uncharted 1 over killzone 2, because of the fact amazon doesn't know how to charge! >_

Tested it out to see what the total amounted to for me. After the paypal the final total was 200 (With standard shipping and being from oregon... no tax!) Now I'm wondering if I should sell my 40 gig and a few things to pay for it...

[quote name='Gbear09']Tested it out to see what the total amounted to for me. After the paypal the final total was 200 (With standard shipping and being from oregon... no tax!) Now I'm wondering if I should sell my 40 gig and a few things to pay for it...[/QUOTE]

At what point did it show you the 200? I bought it and used Bill Me Later, but the transaction is still pending on Paypal/BML and its not showing me any option to take 100 off.

[quote name='Leoj']At what point did it show you the 200? I bought it and used Bill Me Later, but the transaction is still pending on Paypal/BML and its not showing me any option to take 100 off.[/QUOTE]

Mine is doing what yours is as well. I'm not seeing any of the savings reflected on paypal, nor did I see it in the Sony Style store. But I clicked "Bill Me Later" and was approved for $100.

It's still pending on my paypal account, maybe the $100 off doesn't take effect until it processes fully?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

[quote name='GrocersPride']Mine is doing what yours is as well. I'm not seeing any of the savings reflected on paypal, nor did I see it in the Sony Style store. But I clicked "Bill Me Later" and was approved for $100.

It's still pending on my paypal account, maybe the $100 off doesn't take effect until it processes fully?

Can anyone shed some light on this?[/QUOTE]

I emailed BML about the statements and said that I was pre-approved for the 100 off but did not see it on my statement and asked what they could do about it. hopefully they will respond, and when they do ill let you know.

OK, I'm trying to add it to my cart along with Uncharted 1 and Infamous and it keeps putting them in at normal price. What's the deal with that? It happens with both the 120gb (which is backordered) and the 250gb (which is not).

Maybe I'm just retarded, but what do I need to do to get the bundle working in the first place?

i was reading up on this promotion over on slickdeals and from what i gathered people that took advantage of the promotion did indeed see the $100 off reflected on their BML statment, however it wont appear until the first billing cycle. So this offer seems to be legit, you just have to be patient for your first statement to be ready, at that point you should see a $100 off .

Placed my order on the 120gb version (finally got it to recognize the bundle deal) and although it said backordered on the product page, it says it's going to ship today on my order status page. $208 for $400 worth of stuff with the Bill Me Later refund. Excellent deal.

[quote name='eau']Apparently, different retailers get their own unique bundles:
[/QUOTE]

Most of these were Black Friday exclusive deals though. Sony Style is the only one that is hanging around for the following week.

does anyone have extensive experience w/ the bill me later system? Essentially they are just extending you credit for that purchase right? You are not opening a line of credit w/ a new bank?

Do you need to have the money in your paypal account?

Im thinking of trying to get the 120 out of stock bundle....cant beat that price.

Damn when i select paypal as my payment type nothing comes up! I want this deal! Or does the offer come up after you confirm paypal and go to the paypal site?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any thoughts on whether another bundle will show up before Christmas aside from this one? I have to guess most of the big retailers will release another in the next week or two.

Hmmm im still considering this deal. I dont have a PS3 and uncharted and infamous all for 315 is a nice deal. Not as nice as black friday deals. But on the other hand i dont want to miss out on a better deal if they have more before/after christmas. but i also dont want to regret not buying this. Oh i hate decisions! If only the 100 dollar off discount would work it would be a no brainer.

Wait for a better deal ... this is only a $40 extra value if you live near a Frys. Even if you don't, it's still not what I would call a spectacular value ... no tax on Amazon and who knows, they might have another Xmas bundle before the end of the year.

bread's done
Back