(Sonystyle) Free Game with PS3 Slim 120 GB Console! (Expired August 21st)

vipes209

CAGiversary!
PS3 Slim 120 GB bundle

Choose from the following free game titles: MAG, Uncharted 2, White Knight Chronicles, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Heavy Rain, Modnation Racers

This promotion runs through August 21st only and supplies are limited.

Free shipping on all orders over $25 as well!

sonystyle81210.jpg

Hmm...I wonder, so if you use 9500 sony reward points to get the $100.00 gift card, you could really make this like $285.... good to know..

[quote name='jmarano7836']Hmm...I wonder, so if you use 9500 sony reward points to get the $100.00 gift card, you could really make this like $285.... good to know..[/QUOTE]

I was thinking that too, but by the time they ship the cards, the sale would be over. They should send physical gifts cards because you can use the gift cards in store too.

[quote name='zeldaking']I was thinking that too, but by the time they ship the cards, the sale would be over. They should send physical gifts cards because you can use the gift cards in store too.[/QUOTE]

And that's the way the cookie crumbles... I wasn't sure if they were "physical cards" or codes kinda like the PSN Cards or could be redeemed online like Gamestop/other gift cards... Good to know tho, thanks!

[quote name='jmarano7836']And that's the way the cookie crumbles... I wasn't sure if they were "physical cards" or codes kinda like the PSN Cards or could be redeemed online like Gamestop/other gift cards... Good to know tho, thanks![/QUOTE]

Just so I am clear, I am not 100% sure they are physical cards (it would be nice to get the code digitally), but when they say you can use the gift card in store, then it seems they would send a physical card to use in store (unless there is some barcode you can print to take to the store).

I really don't know what the gift card is like. I figured it was a physical card.

thats an ok deal do they still do the thing where if you sign up for a sony credit card you get some cash back?

[quote name='JYabbz']Interested in purchasing this but wish tax was not included. Info on the $100 gift card, is it a credit card?[/QUOTE]

lol true enough, after paying tax you could probably buy the system and one of those games @ amazon and break even with this deal

Not a bad deal, but not as good as the one back in January that they were having. Basically getting a new 120gb ps3 for 275 shipped. I jumped on that in a heartbeat lol.

Game selection is not bad in any way though for those who do get on this one.

bread's done
Back