Sonystyle PS3

when you kept adding did it keep showing up as blank in your cart until it showed up? Cuz that's what's going on here...

I can add to cart, but once the cart shows up it's empty...

jaysus will i ever get anything in this year lol

I had made it through to the final "submit to complete your order" page and it showed in my cart. I hit submit and waited for the confirmation page to load and then it hit "you have nothing in your cart"

[quote name='imascrub']when you kept adding did it keep showing up as blank in your cart until it showed up? Cuz that's what's going on here...

I can add to cart, but once the cart shows up it's empty...

jaysus will i ever get anything in this year lol[/quote]

It keep showing the pop-up screen. The pop-up stop when you have the item in your cart.

Make sure you also have a register account, it make checkout alot faster.

yeah I guess you have to be extremely lucky because it seems like everyone has their computers hitting the page and trying to add it to their cart. This is slower than TRU was last night at 12 central.

After staying up all night last night madly refreshing all sites and never being able to complete an order, I can't believe that tonight i just randomly decided to check sonystyle.com during a commercial and was able to get one.

can't be any slower than costco this morning though...

i was stuck on the same page for 10 minutes until I eventually had to head out. I heard that people 3 hours after it started were able to get their orders in >< If only I'd been able to stick around I might have made it in

It's just hanging for me. Got a little further along one time.

Guess it's a moot point. I just checked Play Asia and my order has shipped.

Just got through on adding it to the cart, but an error popped up saying that it is no longer available. Guess it's dead.

I get through to the cart a few times but it shows up empty

I get gateway errors every couple of tries

but most of the time it just hangs

I'm done. this news is everywhere now so I'm guessing there are tons of people just sitting here clicking away and killing the site.

N = Number of people wanting PS3's... Q = Quantity of PS3's available... and chances of getting one = X, then N/Q = X if Q = 0 then X = "We're fucked"

[quote name='imascrub']do i have to buy something first to be able to register? I don't see an account registration anywhere on the site[/quote]

No not really. All you have to do is add any item to your cart and checkout. Then there will be a link for you to create an account.

Just keep trying and good luck guys!

It took me like 5 minutes to get to the checkout cart, but when it got there it said unavailable at this time

[quote name='RiCeBo1']It took me like 5 minutes to get to the checkout cart, but when it got there it said unavailable at this time[/QUOTE]

just got the same thing

[quote name='CheapAssAsian']aww i got a pop up that says its not available :( damn you sony![/quote]

Considering this thread was posted 11 hours ago, that shouldn't really surprise you.

[quote name='Rictor']Considering this thread was posted 11 hours ago, that shouldn't really surprise you.[/QUOTE]

This has been like this since at least 6am Friday morning. I do not believe nor have I read anywhere people have actually ordered via sonystyle.com.

I believe you too, The CSRs said they were sold out but they don't know what they're talking about. The CSRs told me Thursday they would start 8pm/6am Mountain and I checked during and after midnight Eastern Friday, the pages weren't even there then. When I woke up at 6am Eastern they were up and said the same message they do now. And before and after 8am Eastern every second I clicked on the 20gig one. I got so fed up I posted the links on the PS3Land forum. No one has said besides this guy they got one from them.

[quote name='rcavictor1956']This has been like this since at least 6am Friday morning. I do not believe nor have I read anywhere people have actually ordered via sonystyle.com.[/quote]

I snagged a 60GB last night about 11:05 pm PST. Order details say ships 11/22 so I'm guessing it's part of the second shipment.

Well I got one from sonystyle. I don't care if you believe me or not. I posted this to try and help others out. I got it around 12:05 am Saturady mountain time. Why would i post something that is fake? Whats in it for me?

Check out the other post where people almost got it too. Are they bsing too?

Judging from other forums like Amazon and SD, this is what happened. A system error mistakenly allowed people to order the PS3. This was around 1:00 AM eastern. For about a 15 minute window, orders were accepted. The aftermath is that many people's orders are going through, some are being on hold (to verify if it is 1 per household). Others have gotten emails that although the order was a mistake, they would honor it with their next shipment. It isn't BS.

bread's done
Back