The World Ends With You 15

Just bought 3ds oh I'm so glad to have such an awesome system now

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (First Print Edition) - A - $17

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - - $16

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (First Print Edition) - A - $19

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 - $11

Etrian Odyssey IV (First Print Edition) - $18

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (First Print Edition) - A -$20

Not to sure if I should say sorry or thanks! But geez that was super close.
Lol no, sincerely, you got in a few seconds before it ended. I think that bid would have put me over $80 shipped, according to preliminary totals. You kept me from spending too much. :lol:

Huge thanks to all who participated! I'm gonna go ahead and update all the bids right now and start doing the invoices soon after that.

Lol no, sincerely, you got in a few seconds before it ended. I think that bid would have put me over $80 shipped, according to preliminary totals. You kept me from spending too much. :lol:
Hahaha, well crap. Now I'm scared on how much I'm going to be spending lol.

OP updated with totals, will begin sending invoices through PMs soon.

Top buyers are also listed in the OP, please send me a PM with your choice of the free items, thanks!

Lastly, if you have any special shipping requests, feel free to let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
sent payment. 

now we play the waiting game
soon-meme14.jpg

Going through these very slowly, please bear with me. Currently packaging everyone's games and printing labels for those who've paid. So, if I haven't given you a total/ tracking number, I promise it's coming soon.

I'm going to have so much forever alone time with the four dungeon crawlers I bought, I might have to tell my IRL friends that I'm sick just so I don't have to hang out with them.

Going through these very slowly, please bear with me. Currently packaging everyone's games and printing labels for those who've paid. So, if I haven't given you a total/ tracking number, I promise it's coming soon.
Since I already paid mind giving feed back as soon as possible?

kbq73b.jpg

Everyone's games have been packed! I'll be taking the packages for those who've payed to the post tomorrow afternoon. If you haven't payed/ received final shipping cost, please keep an eye on your inbox. If you manage to pay before 2:00(ish) PM MDT, you'll get yours sent out tomorrow as well. Thanks for reading!

Got my games today as well. Awesome lot of RPGs, will have me playing for a very long time.

Strangely enough, the Club Nintendo code inside MH3U was unused and it was for RE: Revelations. Not sure how that happened, but I didn't have either code so it worked out fine. ;)

Thanks, NoRain!

I paid on the 12th. It is the 25th and still no game.

And, why aren't people using tracking EVERY single time they ship anything?

bread's done
Back