Sopranos worth It ?

dutch72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
My local Gamestop has the Sopranos seasons 1-3 used the first 2 are 39.99 and the 3rd Is 49.99 . They are running that buy 2 get 1 free so I would get one of the 39.99 for free. They are also running the trade 3 get an extra 10 bucks. I'm thinkin of trading off San Andreas, Metal Gear Solid 3 both get 30 and Starwars Battlefront which gets 22 plus my GameInformer card for an extra 10%off so Its almost an even trade. I'm only thing about it because The games while good will go down In value and the Box sets always seem to stay around the 50 range. Opions Please.

It is a great great great show but if you have HBO or a friend you can borrow them from or maybe rent them that's what I'd do. I don't really see the point of TV on DVD - who has time to watch this stuff repeatedly?

well i love sopranos, its one of the best shows on HBO, dont get the 4th season if you are implelled to after watching the first 3, fourth season blew, But def the first 3 seasons were amazing an dud def get addicted. If you dont mind getting rid of those games then do it. Youll get hooked

I own all 4 seasons and usually watch them in a marathon once or twice a year. I paid $70 each for them and they were well worth it. Get them while you still can.

Thats what I was thinkin the dvds never go down In value but the games I want to trade will be Greatest hits next year. I was going to watch 1 episode a day until complete.

[quote name='dutch72']Thats what I was thinkin the dvds never go down In value but the games I want to trade will be Greatest hits next year. I was going to watch 1 episode a day until complete.[/quote]

Yep, that's normally true and with those games quite true.

[quote name='dutch72']Thats what I was thinkin the dvds never go down In value but the games I want to trade will be Greatest hits next year. I was going to watch 1 episode a day until complete.[/quote]

You say that...but wait 'till you get into it and start going "just one more episode won't hurt..." ;)

It's an excellent series. And I wouldn't say there's any real quality difference between the 4th season & the first 3 - they're all good. I can't wait for the 5th myself. May have to rewatch them all when they announce it. :)

[quote name='dutch72']I Got'em I ended up trading in some other games and kept those but still a good deal now time to start the Marathon :D[/quote]

We'll see you in a few weeks. :wink:

It's a good deal, better than you'd get anywhere else I think, but not worth it. Sopranos is decent, but not amazing.

[quote name='Akkis99']well i love sopranos, its one of the best shows on HBO, dont get the 4th season if you are implelled to after watching the first 3, fourth season blew, But def the first 3 seasons were amazing an dud def get addicted. If you dont mind getting rid of those games then do it. Youll get hooked[/quote]

Fourth worse than the third? The third season was terrible. The fifth season was also terrible. I'm hoping it goes out gracefully in its 6th and final season.

bread's done
Back