SOTM: Special Low Frequency Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Mellencamp- Cherry Bomb (one of his few songs that don't suck ass like 'R.O.C.K. In the USA' ;) )

[quote name='Eviltude']Are you serious?

Yellowman - Mister Yellowman (Album)

"To you. Dis one dedicated to you."[/QUOTE]

Don't know about the New York Dolls? Sucks for you. Check 'em out. Anyway,

I wanted to make the next one damnit. Thats what I get for doing stuff though.
A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Murauders Album

[quote name='Eviltude']I wanted to make the next one damnit. Thats what I get for doing stuff though.
A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Murauders Album[/quote]

I had called dibs at like post 430.

theNoLifeKing - I Walked Through The Sky

Skyzoo - Cloud 9: The Three Day High

Hey, tonight I went out and looked for Talib Kweli's Eardrum and I couldn't find it. I though it came out Tuesday?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Choking Victim - Crock Rock Steady/ No Gods, No Managers album[/quote]

Godlike album. Have you heard the Squatta's Paradise demo? It has a lot of songs that ended up being done by Leftover Crack after CV broke up.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Godlike album. Have you heard the Squatta's Paradise demo? It has a lot of songs that ended up being done by Leftover Crack after CV broke up.[/quote]
Naw, but I just found it come to think of it. Funny you should mention it, but I was looking for something else/a better version of my own copy which has some clicks and saw it turn up at punktorrents.com. By the way you should join if you haven't already.

Edit: Wait, do you mean the squatta's paradise 7" or the crack rock steady Ep and squatta's paradise ep?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Naw, but I just found it come to think of it. Funny you should mention it, but I was looking for something else/a better version of my own copy which has some clicks and saw it turn up at punktorrents.com. By the way you should join if you haven't already.

Edit: Wait, do you mean the squatta's paradise 7" or the crack rock steady Ep and squatta's paradise ep?[/quote]

I think it's the Paradise 7", if I remember correctly. Was interesting to hear what some songs sounded like before they were cleaned up for Mediocre Generica and fuck World Trade.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I think it's the Paradise 7", if I remember correctly. Was interesting to hear what some songs sounded like before they were cleaned up for Mediocre Generica and fuck World Trade.[/quote]

Oh yaeh that's the one. I tend to prefer Choking Victim over Leftover Crack/INDK. fuck World Trade is awesome though and better than mediocre generica IMHO.

Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench.

As a little snot-nosed kid now knows from experience. Do NOT play that song against me when you're trying to win a Guitar Hero 2 competition. Did I pick it because of all the chords that I didn't think his pre-pubescent mind could get a handle on? Perhaps. Small hands = no Green-Orange chords for you.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Oh yaeh that's the one. I tend to prefer Choking Victim over Leftover Crack/INDK. fuck World Trade is awesome though and better than mediocre generica IMHO.[/quote]

I actually prefer Leftover Crack, with Morning Glory in second, but then again, I've only recently started listening to Choking Victim and INDK heavily.

INDK - You're Late

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I actually prefer Leftover Crack, with Morning Glory in second, but then again, I've only recently started listening to Choking Victim and INDK heavily.

INDK - You're Late[/quote]

I probably should give Leftover Crack a better listen. I love fuck World Trade, but hearing generica was so-so IMO. I'll put them in tonight to get a better listen.

b000febwbc01lzzzzzzzgn5.jpg
[/URL]

Terrific Japanese dream pop. I suggest it if you need something to drift away to.

Whoops, didn't realize there was a new SOTM since the old one wasn't locked, and I check my subscribed posts before I check the off-topic board. Anyways...

Primus "Jerry Was a Race Car Driver"

Impaled Northern Moonforest - Gazing At The Blasphemous Moon While Perched Atop A Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Forsaken Crest Of The Northern Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back