Soul Calibur 2 universal arcade stick

Ultimatallica

CAGiversary!
I'm not even specifically looking for a sale, but a place to buy one. Preferably a respectable game website, obviously anyone can find one on Ebay. Any help is appreciated.

Wow, $40 is pretty expensive. Any place cheaper, I know I wasn't looking for a sale but I've randomly seen them for $20 at less credible places I probably couldn't find again. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='whitereflection'][quote name='help1'][quote name='whitereflection']Ask and you shall receive:

http://www.hotgamestuff.com/HGS2/HGS.html[/quote]

thats not an arcade stick or even relevant to what he is looking for[/quote]

You have to look to your left and click "Soul Calibur II". :roll:[/quote]

How were we supposed to have known that? Usually, people post direct links. If that's not possible, at least try to post directions to the item in question...

[quote name='MadChedar0']I constantly see it at Fry's for $20.[/quote]

He lives in Pennsylvania, apparently. I don't think there are any Fry's in his area...

Dont get those $20 sticks. They're cheap, and they break easily. Most people who are hardcore about fighting games either
a) get expensive sticks
b) get sticks and replace the parts with better parts (Japanese parts)
c) import Japanese sticks.
d) Build their own sticks from scratch.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Ultimatallica']He lives in Austin....[/quote]

:D He was talking about you. Not Madcheddar.

:rofl:[/quote]

#-o
Anyway I got on outpost.com and they have the generic non-SC2 licensed stick there for $20. I'll use that as a backup, a Gamestop near me had one, if it's not there I'll order that.

[quote name='Gojtron']$40 steep for a stick? Damn. I was going to say redoctane.com, but evidently they stopped selling their dedicated SC2 stick.[/quote]

I was talking about that stick, you can find it for half that price. And no I don't want to spend a crapload of money for a stick, I just kind of want one to have mostly for the heck of it. I have a few fighting games spread across systems and I ordered DOA Ultimate so it would be nice to have.

[quote name='Ultimatallica'][quote name='Gojtron']$40 steep for a stick? Damn. I was going to say redoctane.com, but evidently they stopped selling their dedicated SC2 stick.[/quote]

I was talking about that stick, you can find it for half that price. And no I don't want to spend a crapload of money for a stick, I just kind of want one to have mostly for the heck of it. I have a few fighting games spread across systems and I ordered DOA Ultimate so it would be nice to have.[/quote]

Ah sorry, didn't see you were in PA. I'm sure theres an arcade stick out there with multiple system connections at a good price...

bread's done
Back