Soul Calibur 5 Collector's Edition PS3 - $37.90 + FSSS

[quote name='Nintendonly']Or, you can go to Best Buy and get it for $39.99 with Dampierre in it for free.[/QUOTE]

None of the best buys ive checked in brooklyn/ manhattan have had any left for months so that is wildly ymmv

Edit - its in stock on their website now, so good call. Ill order from them even though ill never use dampierre lol.

Its also 25$ for the 360 version on newegg :eek:

I've seen this at ~$27 on Amazon, and as others have mentioned, some BB's have it for $20 on clearance. Not really a great price. :s

If you're looking for single-player content, look elsewhere folks. Also, I can't speak to any effect about the 360's online, but the PS3 one runs smooth as hell. But, I was on there recently and most of the players that are left are just people who have been playing for a very long time and are very good.

It was down to $25.xx a few weeks ago on Amazon. Not a big fan of the series but was tempted to get it mainly for the CE hidden book thing.

if you order one go ahead and add me, I will play with you. I'm rusty and casual, only really play with friends and its been months. Just got dampierre myself and havent tried him, or my collectors edition armor sets!

bread's done
Back