Soul Calibur Broken Destiny PSP $25.96

I'm interested, but I fear it might be a little awkward playing a fighting game on a PSP. Does anyone have any experience?

[quote name='SDC']I'm interested, but I fear it might be a little awkward playing a fighting game on a PSP. Does anyone have any experience?[/QUOTE]
Don't you play Accent Core on PSP? >_>;

[quote name='SDC']I'm interested, but I fear it might be a little awkward playing a fighting game on a PSP. Does anyone have any experience?[/QUOTE]

I have Tekken Dark Resurrection and Street Fight Alpha 3 max. Neither feels strange playing on the PSP. Both ports work really well.

Just got Tekken 6 for the PSP and haven't played it. Worried that there isn't much more they could improve on graphically since Tekken Dark Resurrection. The visuals were pretty impressive for a handheld.

It plays terrific on every model of the PSP EXCEPT the original (aka. PSP-1000) because of the sunked d-pad.

Just a "buyer beware": while this game looks pretty and plays perfectly, it's the most stripped-down version of Soul Calibur ever. You get the standard fighting game modes (arcade, practice, survival, etc.), the character creator from Soul Calibur IV, playable Kratos, and that's it. With no online play, no ghost battles, and not even any of the extra modes the series is known for, I'd pass on this unless you're a hardcore fan.

It's basically a portable means of practicing your skills before playing one of its big brothers on the 360 or PS3

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Don't you play Accent Core on PSP? >_>;[/QUOTE]

No, I play it on PS2. But I fully support anyone who buys it on PSP. Guilty Gear is my favorite fighting game series.

bread's done
Back