Soul Calibur II (XBox) - $7.48 at Sears.com (free shipping available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys get off on this stuff? I mean do you purposely look for deals that you know are reposts just so you can post "repost" with no link to the other topic or anything? Pathetic.

Some of you people have too much time. Not all of us scour the forums everyday. I for one appreciate the repost as I missed the original post. I just placed an order. Hope it goes through.

[quote name='kodec']Some of you people have too much time. Not all of us scour the forums everyday. I for one appreciate the repost as I missed the original post. I just placed an order. Hope it goes through.[/quote]

Shut up noob. The deal is a week old now.

[quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='kodec']Some of you people have too much time. Not all of us scour the forums everyday. I for one appreciate the repost as I missed the original post. I just placed an order. Hope it goes through.[/quote]

Shut up noob. The deal is a week old now.[/quote]

:applause: :roll:

EDIT: The eyes rolling meant I was being sarcastic, meaning the clap was meant not to be taken seriously, look at my other post I was defending him, GAH!

[quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='kodec']Some of you people have too much time. Not all of us scour the forums everyday. I for one appreciate the repost as I missed the original post. I just placed an order. Hope it goes through.[/quote]

Shut up you ass clown, the deal was showed up for a day or so. Perhaps if you bumped it up instead of getting off on posting "der REPOST!1!!1!!" there would not be a need for another topic.

Hey xzafixz why don't you cut the rookie some slack? He's obviously new.
And never4ever you should go suck a nut with your 1800 posts since Jan of this year.....why don't you take some of your cheap ass change and buy a friggin' life.

[quote name='buddy the puppy']Hey xzafixz why don't you cut the rookie some slack? He's obviously new.
And never4ever you should go suck a nut with your 1800 posts since Jan of this year.....why don't you take some of your cheap ass change and buy a friggin' life.[/quote]

:applause:

[quote name='buddy the puppy']Hey xzafixz why don't you cut the rookie some slack? He's obviously new.
And never4ever you should go suck a nut with your 1800 posts since Jan of this year.....why don't you take some of your cheap ass change and buy a friggin' life.[/quote]

Huh? I was defending him.

[quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='kodec']Some of you people have too much time. Not all of us scour the forums everyday. I for one appreciate the repost as I missed the original post. I just placed an order. Hope it goes through.[/quote]

:applause: :roll:[/quote]

both of you need to chill out... your running people off the site with your antics.

[quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='buddy the puppy']Hey xzafixz why don't you cut the rookie some slack? He's obviously new.

Huh? I was defending him.[/quote]

you got served xzafix!

What the hell? I did the clapping then the eyes rolling meaning I was sarcastic. I guess that didn't turn out right.

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='kodec']Some of you people have too much time. Not all of us scour the forums everyday. I for one appreciate the repost as I missed the original post. I just placed an order. Hope it goes through.[/quote]

[quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='kodec']Some of you people have too much time. Not all of us scour the forums everyday. I for one appreciate the repost as I missed the original post. I just placed an order. Hope it goes through.[/quote]

:applause: :roll:[/quote]

both of you need to chill out... your running people off the site with your antics.[/quote]

I agree with you Stealthy which is why I said what I said, it seems like some members are being more negative and intimidating to other new cheap asses or others who don't frequent the site as much. If the mods don't act that nasty...who the hell are they to be??

[quote name='xzafixz']Do you guys get off on this stuff? I mean do you purposely look for deals that you know are reposts just so you can post "repost" with no link to the other topic or anything? Pathetic.[/quote]

i was talking about this too

sorry if i mis-interpreted

Am I invisible!?

I was angry that they were bashing the guy for making a repost, how is that wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back