Soul Calibur IV (360) $20 at RadioShack

Had no success at two Best Buys in NYC they told me that I had to have a flyer not just a print out to get a price match. At one of the stores when I got to the cashier she was conflicted whether to do a price match (in my head I was like "just give me that price I'm losing money here and the store is getting business) and called for the manger and said the same thing I need the flyer.

I was so close to getting a price match at Best Buy. The manager entered the code and at the last second saw the thing saying quantities limited and pressed escape. Can't believe I came so close. >_> I could tell the guy was surprised that it was so cheap but meh less business to best buy. I'll go to gamecrazy tomorrow and if they don't price match I'll just buy it from amazon.

I got it price matched at Bestbuy with no problems at all, although I did have to wait for a manager to confirm the price match (but he did not even bother looking at the print out). I'd recommend removing the Google cache at the top but in the end I personally just printed it out with it still at the top and they didn't even think twice about it.

I already have the PS3 ver. this is a good price though, PS3 controls tops 360 hands down. Besides I have my old arcade stick to use along with this

[quote name='Ninshadow']Had no success at two Best Buys in NYC they told me that I had to have a flyer not just a print out to get a price match. At one of the stores when I got to the cashier she was conflicted whether to do a price match (in my head I was like "just give me that price I'm losing money here and the store is getting business) and called for the manger and said the same thing I need the flyer.[/quote]

the CC in NYC...ironically next to BB, PM'd me from a print out from COMP USA. You might have a better chance there, saving me a whopping $3.31 on a Wii game purchase once.

...which I used to buy an over priced coffee. :bomb:

I'm amazed that so many people are having problems with getting this PM'd.
I was able to do it at two of my local Best Buy's in the San Fernando Valley.
I guess I'm just lucky. Either that or no one here gives a shit.

Tried & failed to PM this at Best Buy with the screenshot. :cry: Manager took the printout & went to look up the URL. When she got back she said because the link did not work, she could not honor it.

So, you guys think I should try a different Best Buy or give up?;)

[quote name='bahnke1']to all these CAGer's here. print it out take it to best buy,CC,GC,walmart ,wherever and get it. i took this print out to a GC along with the madden 09 for 19.99 mess up @tru.com and got both. also what is a bonus is that gamecrazy doesnt have internet to check current pricing. cuz BB has burned me in the past[/quote]

Thanks bahnke1! Gonna try this tomorrow. :applause::applause::D:D

I took the printout to my local circuitcity and they honored the price because I specifically showed them the bubble that says "In Stores Only". They accepted it after that no questions asked.

Went to the Best Buy & Circuit City in Margate... Both were OOS of the game.

Then drove to Oakland Park:

Best Buy: The cashier told me (after speaking to the manager) that they only accept Print Adds. Not online. I did point out the "in store only" bubble, but no go.

Circuit City told me that there were a couple of reasons they could not accept it. The main one is that $19.97 for Soul Calibur 4 is "below their cost". Sooooo....

I guess I give up.:roll:

Ugh saw this for the 360 at the Radioshack in the Great Mall in Milpitas CA, but when I brought the case to the cashier, she said it was sold out.

[quote name='FriscoDude']Ugh saw this for the 360 at the Radioshack in the Great Mall in Milpitas CA, but when I brought the case to the cashier, she said it was sold out.[/quote]

Yeah, I hate how they leave the display box out for games they don't have.

[quote name='Siberkat']Circuit City told me that there were a couple of reasons they could not accept it. The main one is that $19.97 for Soul Calibur 4 is "below their cost". Sooooo....[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. After Circuit City's bankruptcy proceedings are over and they liquidate everything, it won't be. ;)

bread's done
Back