Soul Calibur IV $49.99 for the 360 at Play-Asia

ch3zyp00fs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Hey guys, if you all didn't know Soul Calibur IV (asia, no region protection) is priced at $49.99.

Shipping is $3.40.

SC 4 - 360

Release Date Jul 29, 2008
Language Voice: Japanese, English; Text: English, French
Genre Fighting
Version Asia
PAX-Code PAX0002306203
Item Code 722674210058
Players 1-2

[quote name='mrcheapo11']http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-7g-49-en-70-1f8t-4-6.html
59 cents for a handkerchief :)[/QUOTE]

As suggested by MrCheapo11 here is a pretty good filler item if you need it to use a $5 coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear R. Elliott,

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

I confirm, we have done as instructed.

If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Tony
Play-Asia.com

J-POP and gadgets on http://www.strikebang.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Original Message from 2008-07-31 12:38:24 HKT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I ordered Soul Calibur IV on July 28 and the game was released on July 29.
Before I ordered it it said it was not in stock which made sense because
the game wasn't for sale yet. Now that it is out it says I have to wait
5-15 days for it to ship. Coupled with the 5-10 day shipping, this amount
of time is totally unacceptable and I would like to have the order
canceled. If I had known it would take this long before I placed the
order I would have never ordered the items.

Don't want to be a braggart, but they canceled mine. Maybe ask more sternly? Threaten that you'll do a dispute with your credit card company?

I'll go to Wal-Mart/Gamestop/Best Buy/etc tomorrow and just pay the $65.

[quote name='Eleo']Don't want to be a braggart, but they canceled mine. Maybe ask more sternly? Threaten that you'll do a dispute with your credit card company?

I'll go to Wal-Mart/Gamestop/Best Buy/etc tomorrow and just pay the $65.[/quote]
Same for me they cancelled after I threated CC action.

By the way, I still want to say thanks to the OP for posting this deal. I know it caused a lot of us more pain than gain but it wasn't his fault and I appreciate the gesture nevertheless :)

I received my Region Free copy of Soul Calibur IV today from play-asia and I'm concerned due to the "NTSC-J" logo on the front of the game. Before I open it up, I want to verify that it is in fact region free. So... anyone else here played their "region free" copy yet, and does it say "NTSC-J" on the front?

[quote name='Eleo']By the way, I still want to say thanks to the OP for posting this deal. I know it caused a lot of us more pain than gain but it wasn't his fault and I appreciate the gesture nevertheless :)[/QUOTE]

Hah. Thanks. Maybe the next time I post a deal, it'll be a bit more CAG friendly. :bouncy:

anyone here can pm me play asia coupons ?

thanks

SOap-23-83-ci7i.html

[quote name='pacifickarma']I received my Region Free copy of Soul Calibur IV today from play-asia and I'm concerned due to the "NTSC-J" logo on the front of the game. Before I open it up, I want to verify that it is in fact region free. So... anyone else here played their "region free" copy yet, and does it say "NTSC-J" on the front?[/quote]

It'll work fine. All PS3 games are region free. I ordered SIREN New Translation (Asia version) and it works just like a NA game. It just specifies what region it is from.

Don't worry, open the game , pop it in and get beat online.

The drama is essentially that the people who got in on the deal paid for it by having to wait a bit longer. It was essentially a trade off, and some people didn't feel that it was worth the trade off(and lack of peace of mind as it was region free instead of intended for the US).

All right, I'm gonna order this today. Anyone have the Asian version? Any comments or things I should be wary of? I imagine it must work just fine, or there would be people crying in here. :)

The game has been out for a while, and I only care about getting it $10 cheaper! :) If I can hunt down at least a $5 off coupon...

Edit--
I went ahead and grabbed it. Asian SCIV, 50 cent handy (I think it's actually a pack of tissues, but oh well), $5 off coupon. I think it came out to a little under $49 with shipping. Pretty great. That's like buying it in the store for $44.99 with tax! I'd have been all over that. I have to wait a week to get it, but I don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF? I've been trying to sell my copy of SCIV (360, mint and complete) for $38 shipped for 2 weeks. Anyone interested?

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']Hahah it looks like my thread did more harm than good. MWHAHA EXCELLENT. jk[/quote]

I dunno, I think it did good for me. :) I guess I shouldn't say that til the game actually arrives, tho!

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Willing to trade one of my games if someone is willing to pick me up a copy.[/quote]
Why do you do this? Someone can buy any one of your games for way less than $50. I understand just for the sake of asking but sometimes it's just stupid. I'm only posting this since it's not the first time I've seen you try to pull off a deal like this.

EDIT: Why the hell did you bump this?

DOUBLE EDIT: why the hell did I reply to a month old post?

bread's done
Back