Soul Calibur Universal Arcade Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone to tournaments before, as well as ran them for SC and 3rd Strike, and multiple people have had problems with those AC sticks breaking all of a sudden. They go to plug it into their PS2, and it just stops working.

DDRFREAK, that stick sucks. What system are you looking to get a stick for?

As far as Soul Calibur sticks go, I've seen the OOP Soul Calibur Hori (better stick) one go for $50-60
hori_sc2.jpg

I agree with ananag. If you aren't looking to spend $100+ on a Japanese Stick (Hori Real Arcade Pro) or on a custom stick, the PS2 Tekken 5 Stick is great (assuming you are looking for a PS2 stick).

me thinks DDFREAK works for or owns videogamecentral.com

Almost all of his posts have been to promote a product there.

Isn't this also the site that was selling pirated GBA games a while back and then got a "knock it off" from NINTENDO?

Anyhow, I bought (2) of these for $9.99 each a long time ago and there are pretty aweful.

[quote name='asianxcore']The PS2 Tekken 5 Stick is great (assuming you are looking for a PS2 stick).[/QUOTE]

I have six of these for sale for $25 plus shipping (mint condition). PM me if interested (though shipping may be a lot more).

Been looking for a good Xbox or PS2 Arcade Sick, anyone have any ideas where I can find one in-store?

I'm more interested in playing old school arcade game compilations like Namco Museum, if that helps. Thanks ahead.

[quote name='Nephilim']me thinks DDFREAK works for or owns videogamecentral.com[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely right. Mods please ban this person. They have been slowly spamming.

[quote name='Binkley']This is not a good stick, don't get it.[/quote]
I agree.

I got it for free, and I still feel ripped off.

I believe thats the one made by Pelican looks like any other Pelican arcade stick just with a bit extra artwork, Hori is the way to go.

Anyone know of a PS2 to Xbox 360 adapter so that I can play with my Tekken 5 stick Virtua Fighter and the rest? Well, there's supposed to be a Virtua Fighter stick anyway and if you can find the DOA 4 stick is supposed to be pretty good, but wouldn't an adapter be cheaper?

[quote name='B:L']I agree.

I got it for free, and I still feel ripped off.[/QUOTE]

Sorry we burdened you with that... :)

I checked his last posts. This guy is just a ninja spammer. Instead of a bot he is posing as if he is asking a question and in reality he is spamming his overpriced gaming site. Reported.

[quote name='djkunai']You are absolutely right. Mods please ban this person. They have been slowly spamming.[/QUOTE]Not to mention, wrong forum

After reviewing everything, including the OP's short posting record, this is blatant spam, as well as his other posts.

This thread is finished. I'm certain the OP will be as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back