Soul Calibur V $39.95 @ Walmart (Instore only)

lunar13

CAGiversary!
Right now Walmart has dropped the price on Soul Calibur V to $39.95, even though online it is listed as $60. I bought my copy and paid for it at that price :D

This is not the first game they have done this to. Street Fighter X Tekken is ALSO listed at $39.95 in store, but online is listed as $60.

Not sure if this is a random unmarked sale, a pricing error, but others have confirmed with me that their Walmart has the same instore prices. Pick them up while this price lasts!:hot:

If you happen to live near a Sony store this was $20 at the one in Wrentham MA and others have reported its been the same price at their stores

[quote name='MrshllJcb']If you happen to live near a Sony store this was $20 at the one in Wrentham MA and others have reported its been the same price at their stores[/QUOTE]
I keep seeing posts about Sony Stores. Call me stupid but wouldn't that pertain to PS3 only ?

[quote name='Kaiser499']I liked IV but with all the freaking dlc V has I'll pass on it.[/QUOTE]

There is a single DLC character. The rest of the DLC is either cosmetic or music and has no impact on the gameplay itself.

[quote name='Thrinn']There is a single DLC character. The rest of the DLC is either cosmetic or music and has no impact on the gameplay itself.[/QUOTE]
And you get the character free with a new copy of the game.

[quote name='ryucross']And you get the character free with a new copy of the game.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify that extra character is only included with copies sold at Best Buy.

Confirmed in ATL.

scv.jpg

Plus $0.01...

[quote name='TooPoor']eBay and amazon has it for way less, Walmart is too cute[/QUOTE]

big difference between a brick and mortar store you can get it right away and can exchange if there are any problems than amazon 3rd party sellers and ebay.

[quote name='confoosious']big difference between a brick and mortar store you can get it right away and can exchange if there are any problems than amazon 3rd party sellers and ebay.[/QUOTE]

eBay gives buyer ridic power to dispute pretty much any problem and they can recover completely. There's some bullshit copyright law I heard about that doesn't allow you to return an opened game to a B&M store. Hm...

[quote name='confoosious']big difference between a brick and mortar store you can get it right away and can exchange if there are any problems than amazon 3rd party sellers and ebay.[/QUOTE]
I only sold on eBay for a few times, I must say eBay gives ridiculous amount of protection and power to the buyer.

And yes I do realize there is a difference, I just think that difference is worth about 3 dollars, not 8 or 9 dollars.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']eBay gives buyer ridic power to dispute pretty much any problem and they can recover completely. There's some bullshit copyright law I heard about that doesn't allow you to return an opened game to a B&M store. Hm...[/QUOTE]

Someone made that up. A store will usually let you return it but open the new copy in front of you. This is to prevent people from buying a game, playing it, returning it, and then getting a new copy to sell or to return without a receipt.

[quote name='TooPoor']I only sold on eBay for a few times, I must say eBay gives ridiculous amount of protection and power to the buyer.

And yes I do realize there is a difference, I just think that difference is worth about 3 dollars, not 8 or 9 dollars.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but there's a price on time and aggravation.

bread's done
Back