Soul calibur v ce, 40% off @ bb, ymmv ?

Alex121006

CAGiversary!
just came back from my local best buy, and they had... soul calibur v CE 40% off of $59.99, (YMMV ?) im not sure for what systems they were for, the only reason i know is because the guy in the gaming area told me.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']And it's still not a good price! I'm happy with the non-CE that I got for $10 at Best Buy, thanks very much.[/QUOTE]
It isn't a good price on its own, but during the b2g2free and even the b2g1free it could be paired with other collector's editions and regular priced games. Still have mine sealed from the b2g2free. Haven't gotten to replay it yet. The contents look fine to me since it only came out to $20-ish as part of that sale.

There needs to be a stop put on YMMV Best Buy CE threads. Really, if it's not online, it's YMMV, so really no point in mentioning it.

For those in the greater L.A. area, one store have this at 50% off. I cannot for the love of god remember which store though, will update my post when I do.

[quote name='pacifickarma']So, they possibly had the CE of a mediocre, old-ish game at a high price on a syatem that I might own? I'm definitely in for two![/QUOTE]

Old-ish? 6 months make a game old now? Goodness, glad I held on to that retro copy of Uncharted 2!

[quote name='Mixer236']Old-ish? 6 months make a game old now? Goodness, glad I held on to that retro copy of Uncharted 2![/QUOTE]

^This
fuck the Mayans must have played with my copy of SuperMario/DuckHunt

bread's done
Back