Soul Sacrifice $29.99 on Amazon

For $29.99 I think it should be worth it at least for the multiplayer. From what I've read, the story is pretty good though some are also in it just for the MP. For $30, I think it's worth the try. =)

[quote name='slidecage']its a fun game BUT i would wait for 20 or less

hopefully some used ones pop up this week[/QUOTE]

Used one wont have the online pass though. That alone is worth $10 on psn. It's the best vita game after p4g. I like it better than monster hunter 3 u.

It's a great game. It's more about the gameplay than the story, although it has a better story than most of those kinds of games I felt, and it has instanced sort of smallish areas where you fight monsters and/or a boss (archfiend). Every story mission and quest is in these instanced areas.

The coop MP is where the game stands out, and you have to complete the first little story chapter of the game before it unlocks the MP for you to play. It has a bit of a learning curve but it's a lot of fun when you get the hang of it, I spent like 70ish hours on it and they gave out some free dlc (one that had an additional 8 quests even though 2 of them were kind of minor) and are giving a few more free dlc packs in the coming weeks.

Makes me wonder about this game. With all those 20 some new boss battles. Are there new minor enemies to go with them? Main complaint in all the reviews was a lack of enemy variety.

Hoping for a price drop for the vita and memory cards at e3. Really on the fence about getting a vita. Even with all these indie games coming out. If it doesn't have a big showing at e3 it doesn't look good for the future of the vita. Real sad to as they added evrything you could want and with so few games its just not going to sell.

bread's done
Back