soulja boy is back

These guys are talentless wretches, but I do think that yelling yah bitch yah would be funny... like the first couple times.

I wish these guys would get hit by a car, though.

Dude for someone to be in High School he sure does cuss a lot. The saddest thing is little kids love his music but don't know the uncensored versions of his songs which most parents wouldn't let their children sing.

i aint gonna name names but we all know whose responsibile for this dumb shit being so damn popular. and if youd all stop making damn youtube videos to copy it hed fuckin dissappear already. but nope itll catch on and before you know it regis and kelly will be doing this too and IQ's around the world will simultaneously drop.

[quote name='lokizz']i aint gonna name names but we all know whose responsibile for this dumb shit being so damn popular. and if youd all stop making damn youtube videos to copy it hed fuckin dissappear already. but nope itll catch on and before you know it regis and kelly will be doing this too and IQ's around the world will simultaneously drop.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it's too late about the I.Q. thing.

manamanawo5.jpg

I like the puff paint on his sunglasses.

I wish more people would do that. And, I dunno, maybe get a bedazzler all up on one of their hoodies.

EDIT: mahna mahna. Spotted Nigel wins.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']also:
[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what came to mind when he started convulsing or whatever in the video.

BTW, it's Yah Trick Yah. At least, that's the radio friendly version.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']That's exactly what came to mind when he started convulsing or whatever in the video.

BTW, it's Yah Trick Yah. At least, that's the radio friendly version.[/quote]
It's yah bitch yah. I just listen to his music to laugh my ass off to.
I f'n hate that soulja girl song, but my girl loves it. i wanna slap her.

EDIT:: That makes rap looks horrible. That's what happen you let a 16 year old make his own music. At least Bow Wow didn't sound that damn stupid, cuz he had people tellin him what to rap. damn man. just damn

[quote name='cdeener']Dude for someone to be in High School he sure does cuss a lot. The saddest thing is little kids love his music but don't know the uncensored versions of his songs which most parents wouldn't let their children sing.[/quote]

Uh, you obviously haven't been to a high school in a while.

[quote name='CrimGhost']Looks like it's too late about the I.Q. thing.[/quote]

yeah youre right im sorry youre a retard and all but in your case you cant really blame soulja boy. but hey i got a nice shiny piece of foil for you to play with wouldnt that be fun?

[quote name='lokizz']yeah youre right im sorry youre a retard and all but in your case you cant really blame soulja boy. but hey i got a nice shiny piece of foil for you to play with wouldnt that be fun?[/QUOTE]

I rest my case.

[quote name='help1']Uh, you obviously haven't been to a high school in a while.[/QUOTE]

As in, since Andy Griffith was contemporary.

Yup, I had heard that already and wondered where it came from.

They're not even trying anymore. He's lucky people are asking him for autographs and not putting him down for this dumb shit he puts out and labels " rap ". He's a glorified hype man.

"Just Got My Report Card" is a sick song.

Just got my report card, looked at it, all F's, took it the teacher. JUST THROW SOME D'S ON THAT BITCH.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']also:
timmyto7.jpg
[/quote]

Exactly. :applause:

If you think Soulja boy is bad, probably in a year or whatever there is going to be someone even dumber than him. We always think it can't get any worse, but it does. It always does.

bread's done
Back