Soulja Boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvdrock

CAGiversary!
Am I the only offended by this horrible song/video/concept? Its like the plague, random people dancing like fools in the streets...ok so I haven't witnessed it, but look on youtube. Am I the only one that thinks this is the worst song ever?

[quote name='rvdrock']Am I the only offended by this horrible song/video/concept? Its like the plague, random people dancing like fools in the streets...ok so I haven't witnessed it, but look on youtube. Am I the only one that thinks this is the worst song ever?[/QUOTE]

Guess he figured it worked for "Walk Like an Egyptian"

LOL youtube Soulja Boy and you will see the problem...hell someone made an OTT with the video in it, just go check that out

[quote name='life.exe']Every single video you just posted have an awful version of the song.[/quote]

Wait, wait...

There is a good version of this song?!

its not the song that people care about....its the dance

its a hot dance to do at clubs...think of it as the cha cha (without instructions)

as for the song, i dont think it even makes sense

Seriously. I hate all these songs that tell you to do a dance or anything really.

all these songs that have a dance attached to it have no substance to them.

"pop loc and drop it" , "Like this", "Walk it out", "rock yo hips", "dance nigger dance". Enough already. People should be offended.

There's definitely way too much "cranking" going on lately.

first everyone was "cranking" the soulja boy.
then they were "cranking" the heisman.
then they were "cranking" the lion king, batman, spiderman

its getting pretty ridiculous. Leave the childrens cartoons alone, they do not need to be "cranked".

Soulja Boy makes some sick beats, "Joccin On Yo Bitch Ass" "Bitch Slap Dat Hoe" or my favorite "Stop, Snap, Soulja Boy Toulja"

Of course it's a horrible song. It wasn't actually produced in a studio until everyone started dancing to it at the clubs. He made a dance, song, and video and put it on youtube and it got big there. The beat sucks because he made it with Fruity Loops, a beat maker you can download online...which a lot of crappy rappers (Dem Franchize Boys for 1) use. The lyrics suck because he's only 16. People like it because you can dance to it, or play it loud in your car...but you can never just sit around and listen to it.

[quote name='CYRiX']Soulja boy makes mainstream rap artists look bad![/quote]

No... I believe that all rap-artists make Mainstream rap look bad.

dood! this guy gots the #1 billboard single right now!!

America wtf is wrong with you?!?!?!?!

we like the shittiest stuff ever, then look back on our past in utter embarrassment!

The Macarena?!?! looks like history is about to repeat itself!!

[quote name='Eviltude']I guess I'm the lucky one who has no idea what you guys are talking about here. Once again, I win :lol:.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea either until the guy with the weird hair started posting Youtube videos.

[quote name='linkpwns']No... I believe that all rap-artists make Mainstream rap look bad.[/QUOTE]Blanket statements make you look like an idiot. :roll:

The song sucks and I can hardly understand what he's saying through the marbles in his mouth, but the youtube remix videos are damn funny, especially the Lion King video.

Well, I hope the guy getz dollaz for this. That inspires more rappers to, instead of write songs with substance, write songs about dances. Hell, the beat doesn't even need substance.

[quote name='red flare graf']I had no idea either until the guy with the weird hair started posting Youtube videos.[/QUOTE]
Same here, though I had heard it on the radio for about 2 seconds before I changed the station. :lol:

This song still kicks ass. All this soulja boy did in fruit loops or however he made the song was remix eenie meenie minee moe. Just sing eenie meenie to the song and watch how it syncs up. Brilliant on so many subversive levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back