Source:CIRCUIT CITY-$9.98 UNREAL TOUNAMENT 3-FOR PS3

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
5815145l.jpg

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/prod...og=Online&category=PS3_Action&product=5815145

OMG! REALLY?!

...im soooo picking this up!!

thanks alot
i wanted to play this for a very long time, but since i heard there was no ppl plying. i kinda died inside :(

I still play every night, got to the top ten in rank a few months back. feel free to add me if you want to play. my PSN is konmaifan2002 (yes i know i spelled my own name wrong)

To all you people who get it and want to play with CAGS, check out the UT3 topic in the PS3 board where we still play this regularly every monday.

[quote name='firehawk12']Managed to grab a copy, I'll check out the thread when I get back home. :)[/quote]

Do you mind letting me know where you picked it up from? I've tried three locations, no luck..

[quote name='firehawk12']Managed to grab a copy, I'll check out the thread when I get back home. :)[/quote]

i appreciate it if you'd let me know where :p

I was heading to the two metrotown Sources' (B.C.) I enter the one beside superstore and the guy said "Oh, damn you just missed our last copy" I look back see this 8 yearold with his friends carrying a RATED M GAME and I got pissed so I went to the one beside ToysRUs the had none so I got pretty pissed and went inside ToysRus and bought a nerf gun

I tried a source and I even had a printed out page of the ad from the site. He told me it's appearing as 44.99 on his computer and he can't reduce the price. I was like wtf. He looked in the system and found a couple of places selling it for 9.99 and told me a few which had a copy of it. Only problem is that they are all well over an hour and a half away from where I am. Dam a great deal comes by and I don't get access to it. Anyone have any suggestions what I should do :(

You probably went to a dealer store. I have had guys lie to me about "clearance prices before". I remember coming into the store the night before and being told that the clearance game was $6.99 but, the guy working said he wasn't sure he could sell it at such a low price. He told me that I should come back the next day and talk to the owner/manager and I would get it for the clearance price. I came back the next day and was told that the price was $26.99 not $6.99 and the guy made a mistake. Now I knew that the price was $6.99 as it is listed on the website (and in the computer as I was shown it the night before) so I asked to see his computer screen to verify. He waited a few seconds started typing then showed me a blank screen and said that is all he got when he typed in the game (odd since he told me the system listed it as $26.99). He was lying but, he owned the store and I am sure he didn't want to take a loss if he bought the inventory himself. Still I don't like being jerked around like that.

i predict that the Source by Circuit City is going to Bankrupt. went to local one today, wow..... im shocked how small it is, there isn't alot of games either.

[quote name='Bencherstyle']OMG! REALLY?!

...im soooo picking this up!!

thanks alot
i wanted to play this for a very long time, but since i heard there was no ppl plying. i kinda died inside :([/quote]

There's a boatload of us who play every Monday night. ;)

bread's done
Back