South Park Season 10 DVD 15% off and Free Shipping

stormrage360

CAGiversary!

South Park: The Complete Tenth Season [3 Discs]

http://shop.comedycentral.com/South-Park--The-Complete-Tenth-Season--3-Discs--South-Park_stcVVproductId19108230VVcatId426772VVviewprod.htm
Found this on worldofwarcraft.com. It reads:

Season 10 of South Park is now available on DVD! Join the boys as they witness the death of their beloved Chef, unearth the true culprit behind the world's biggest conspiracy and band together to defeat a virtual villain who is out to destroy the world in the Emmy-nominated episode "Make Love, Not Warcraft."

World of Warcraft players can take advantage of a special offer when ordering the Season 10 DVD set from the Comedy Central Shop. By using the gift code WARCRAFT, you will receive a 15% discount and free shipping.

On a side note when i tried placing an order, they were still charging me for shipping, $2.93 for Media Mail. Perhaps its a bug and will get fixed soon.

[quote name='oasisboy']Where do you put the gift code??? I cannot find it anywhere!!![/quote]

At the very last step of checking out, on the order confirmation page, just before you place your order there is a link that says "ADD" under the price of the set in the top right. There is also a link at the bottom of the same page that will let you add the coupon as well.

[quote name='Nealocus123']Repost, it's like two threads down :X[/quote]

Actually if you look at the date of the OP's thread you will see that your thread was a repost :p

bread's done
Back