South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition (PS3/X360) $27.97 - GameStop

Sounds like I'll just play it on my 360 for now. I hope some of the games that are having issues eventually get patched on the xbox one.

I love getting these 1ish year old collectors editions for dirt cheap prices.  It's my favorite thing about this site.

Ordered 1 for PS3

Got mine today too shipped from SoCal, sealed minor scuffs but mint otherwise.  Going to trade the game in for $8.80 (already own it on PC) making the toy and map $20 or so.

Got mine today too shipped from SoCal, sealed minor scuffs but mint otherwise. Going to trade the game in for $8.80 (already own it on PC) making the toy and map $20 or so.
Lucky you... I just received mine.. it was just a yellow envelope. fuck Nothing else... it feels like it is just the disc and loose may I add and unless Cartman is smashed into a billion pieces, I don't see it being there. Haven't opened the envelope just yet... will go to the store and have them open it up. fuck ing ridiculous seriously... :censored: Why the fuck will I pay $30 for a $20 game? Did somebody else get the same thing? :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you... I just received mine.. it was just a yellow envelope. fuck Nothing else... it feels like it is just the disc and loose may I add and unless Cartman is smashed into a billion pieces, I don't see it being there. Haven't opened the envelope just yet... will go to the store and have them open it up. fuck ing ridiculous seriously... :censored: Why the fuck will I pay $30 for a $20 game? Did somebody else get the same thing? :wall:
How did it fit in an envelope

lol. Dont understand how they can get that confused. Still see these at store, so hope it drops below $20.

lol. Dont understand how they can get that confused. Still see these at store, so hope it drops below $20.
I have no idea but will head to the store. I do have home security video of the UPS guy dropping the envelope with time and date if they want to get crazy. I believe one of my nearby stores shows Low Instock... will check it out... :wall:

http://www.amazon.com/Bestine-Solvent-and-Thinner-4-Ounce/dp/B0027AEEFI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1452215428&sr=8-2&keywords=bestine

91ByYIDX%2BlL._SL1500_.jpg

And this is why I avoid playing Gamestop Roulette by not ordering from gs.com whenever possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea but will head to the store. I do have home security video of the UPS guy dropping the envelope with time and date if they want to get crazy. I believe one of my nearby stores shows Low Instock... will check it out... :wall:
nice idea on the CCTV. Is it easy to setup a security video so u can see packages drop off?

Heard you can use a cam and a android device to watch, but can it record video?

mine came in the mail yesterday.

It arrived in a box big enough to fit four of these in, with zero padding inside of it. Thankfully nothing was too banged up. A slight bent corner and some sticker residue, were on the SP box, but nothing too bad.

mine came in the mail yesterday.

It arrived in a box big enough to fit four of these in, with zero padding inside of it. Thankfully nothing was too banged up. A slight bent corner and some sticker residue, were on the SP box, but nothing too bad.
Wonder if Stores ship to warehouse to fill online orders?

Mine eventually came in factory-sealed condition, though there was a bunch of sticker residue on it indicating it likely originally came from a store location and was displayed either in back of the register or high on the wall.

Mine eventually came in factory-sealed condition, though there was a bunch of sticker residue on it indicating it likely originally came from a store location and was displayed either in back of the register or high on the wall.
Maybe picky, but do notice GS has those big round stickers that looks like the ones that come factory seal.

nice idea on the CCTV. Is it easy to setup a security video so u can see packages drop off?

Heard you can use a cam and a android device to watch, but can it record video?
There is thing called Ring that you can replace as your doorbell that gets a nice wide angle and allows you to communicate with who is at the door with a smartphone etc (among other features). Only thing I don't like is that they brand it with their logo and wouldn't be hard for someone to take off (they supposedly will replace it if that happens).

or just use a smartphone/point and shoot camera to capture opening the package yourself.

bread's done
Back